P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Nescient said:
oic i used to work at dominos penshurst with him :p and my girlies from school hang out with st mary's bois :p
yeeewww i probably see them at parties then ey

SurfnSnow

HSC
N/A
Thanks every1 who went on the first cruise, 2004 i had the time of my life and every1 i met i loved even randoms we met for the minute or so we were in the lift were nice ( the shireys too)..... that FTS just gave us somthin to talk about when we got home!.... AAARRRR the memories... Im suffering really bad from PCD and i think i'll b on the toolies/schoolies cruise next yr!-Thanks guys

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
azzie said:
actually i meant that the guy on the far right is hot .... BUT OK! :p
Yess!! ahahaha hes the hottie in our group, pulls so many chicks lmao walkin into paries next to him, groups of girls always flock towards him

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
BreaKing said:
she's saying you're ugly! dude, don't take that shit!
please, i wouldnt expect anything less from her, or any other girl that i meet for that matter bahahaha

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC

Look how hawwwt he is! or rather how i am about to immmmplloooodeeeee (or explode) ahahaha

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
a couple of long island ice teas (with no ice), bahahaha i didnt know what they were when i ordered it

Italia

HSC
If i scan pics........and i save it as a j-peg is there a way of posting it here cause wehn i do nothing comes up..

prj

Italia said:
If i scan pics........and i save it as a j-peg is there a way of posting it here cause wehn i do nothing comes up..
u have to store the photos online at a place like this http://www.photobucket.com/ and then insert the images using the links from your online album.... if that makes sense

Italia

HSC
i put them on webshots but they came up blurry
should i save them as a bimp

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
use photoshop, or corel photopaint (or normal paint) to compress them to jpeg, dont save them as bmp, makes the file big.

Italia

HSC
Guys i'm giving up on my pics, they r just coming up too blurry. I'm glade u guys all had a excellent time on the cruise.... i was happy about the weather i thought it would have been worse looking at the forcasts before we left..... both friends tht i went with got sick.......so i had a early night the first night......but they had the needle in the morning and were fine after tht.......made heaps of friends on the boat,, all which i'm keeping in contact with.. main firends were the girls next door, the resturant chicks,,,, and the disembarktion chicks, (met them while leaving sydney...... i have many memorys, especially the theme nights such as gender bender especially........ i was wearing a yellow top,, and black mini shorts. i also made tits which were perfectly shaped, but got a bit itchy........ at Noumea i did a kyak tour in the morning,,,,,, then bought tht transfer thing to those two beaches........ i was satisflied with what i did at Noumea as the town the ship docked at was shit.........i went for a walk at night through the park ,,,,, quickly turned back as there were drugos eveywhere........ isle of pines was excellent........great beaches and friendly village peoples........divin island was also great and liked those little huts.......... the nighlife was unreal , liked the deck party the best toooo hot in the two indoor nighclubs........ i'm officially sick of the car was song and the retarted song as well,,,,,,,, but did like the music...........was off my face quite a few nights which proved interesting!!!!!!!! one night i fell asleep in the bathroom........and yes i was on the bottom deck so i had to climb up and down the stairs to get to my room not good when your drunk........ a funny thing tht i did while drunk is my friends sent me too the bar and stupid me goes to the bottom of the boat ,,,,,,,,same level as i was on looking for the bar.....lucky one of the girls next door saw me and took me to the lido bar.........lol it was quite funny at the time.............overall strongly recomend it to anyone............i had a morning tea thing at my school, cause we got our resluts so i brought my photos ,,,,,,,, a few of my friends and teachers where a bit shocked tht guy on the boat got dressed as chicks,,, and the condom suit and the fact i was sent to my room by security.............anywyas me and my mates wanna do another cruise,,,,,,NOT A SCHOOLIES....... as we don't wanna be toolies and we want to leave it as a once in a life time experience...........but i've heard something about a under 30s cruise,,,, in jan........ even normal cruises r good as there is always the younger crowd..........anyways untill next time bouno bettito

Italia

HSC
Tusitula said:
use photoshop, or corel photopaint (or normal paint) to compress them to jpeg, dont save them as bmp, makes the file big.
thts all too confusing......... i think its cause they r scanned images and r too low resolution........ they r in my email and r clear is there a way of getting them from there to here

Johnno_Tez

I can't be bothered reading that, but I'm sure its full of humor and witt.

Btw I think it was " Bon Appetito" not "Bouno Bettito".

Italia

HSC
lol......i don't blame u....... were they saying buno appetito ...... lol i call thing diff all the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)