P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

Italia

HSC
Originally posted by Sush
yeh me n my friend whos sittin wif me here (we're at skool) we're goin on d 8th - whatever one!!!! whats this about the ship changin??? hiow excitin we'll see ya there hahahaha it'd b cool to no ppl r goin too!
i'm on tht one i'll c u there.......with the ship changing in october Pacific Sky is going to brisbane and we are getting a slightly larger boat it carrys 1900 passengers,,,,, it will be similar to pacific sky......the only difference is the ship is have a major $35 million makeover or sumthing like tht in October this year!!!!!!!!!!so it should be heaps good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Italia

HSC
Originally posted by a2z
Not entirely true.....there's a cruise in January 2005 called "Emerald Nightlife" which is targeted directly to 18 - 25 year old's...which I think would be awesome to go on.

The thing with the schoolies cruise is the amount of alchohol consumed is quite excessive...The last cruise I went on was in January this year, and even on that cruise there were so many people who had drunk so much they were spewing....I'd hate to see how many schoolies people would be spewing every night.
do they have these cruises every year???????

Nescient

HSC
N/A
omg!! does that mean u can come back from schoolies and spend xmas and new years on land and then just leave again with more youngens!! thats soooooooo good....

karnevil

HSC
Originally posted by a2z
The thing with the schoolies cruise is the amount of alchohol consumed is quite excessive...The last cruise I went on was in January this year, and even on that cruise there were so many people who had drunk so much they were spewing....I'd hate to see how many schoolies people would be spewing every night.
Our schoolies cruise (8th december 2003) broke every single record ever set by ANY cruise, schoolies or not. Some of them included

most alcohol served all up
most alcohol served on first night
most fights
most people locked up
most people kicked off

and the majority of the numbers on this cruise were made up by Shire people! haha we rule :D

Last edited:

chouboi

ive booked on the second cruise, the one that leaves in december
PM meh if you wanna meet up at the cruise! lol .. cant wait !

Nescient

HSC
N/A
if u see a short latina with long curly hair up to her ass, screaming like an idiot... thats ME! i wont even need to tell you...

laracroft

SCHOOLIES CRUISE

Originally posted by Italia
i'm on tht one i'll c u there.......with the ship changing in october Pacific Sky is going to brisbane and we are getting a slightly larger boat it carrys 1900 passengers,,,,, it will be similar to pacific sky......the only difference is the ship is have a major $35 million makeover or sumthing like tht in October this year!!!!!!!!!!so it should be heaps good!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey italia, were all going on da cruise as well, its gonna b fuking awsome, seriously, all dem pppl saying dat cruises are shit are jsut jealous czo der only going to surfers, lol. neways, wats ur name???
were lara n susan, n ders like 8 of our friends going al together, n some other girls from our skoool, n some other randoms we no..........

jojo21

hey
for those already been on teh schoolies cruise, like me (X2) i recommend that emerald nightlife cruise in january, as u get 35% off!!!!!!!!!!!!
the schoolies cruise offers no discounts cos its always packed, but this one will be packed too, and its a bargain. come join us!, im goin to be 20 this year so i migtht be a tad old for schoolies but fit in good for jan
cheers

Italia

HSC
Originally posted by laracroft
hey italia, were all going on da cruise as well, its gonna b fuking awsome, seriously, all dem pppl saying dat cruises are shit are jsut jealous czo der only going to surfers, lol. neways, wats ur name???
were lara n susan, n ders like 8 of our friends going al together, n some other girls from our skoool, n some other randoms we no..........

i'm chris there is only 4 of us going.............but it dosn't really matter cause u meet up with heaps of people on cruises..... i agree i think every1 is just jealous who isn't going..... cause i've been on a cruise when i was 13 and tht is the age u can't do shit,,,,,like get pissed and all the rest of it..........but i could still go into the club and it was awsome so just imagin how awsome the end of this years will be......i'll be 18

karnevil

HSC
how do you know that 'emerald nightlife' is targeted at 18-25 yr olds? Im at the P&O site, I dont see anything saying that....

a2z

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by karnevil
how do you know that 'emerald nightlife' is targeted at 18-25 yr olds? Im at the P&O site, I dont see anything saying that....
I got the brochure with all the info, and I've talked to a travel agent about it

Italia

HSC
Originally posted by jojo21
hey
for those already been on teh schoolies cruise, like me (X2) i recommend that emerald nightlife cruise in january, as u get 35% off!!!!!!!!!!!!
the schoolies cruise offers no discounts cos its always packed, but this one will be packed too, and its a bargain. come join us!, im goin to be 20 this year so i migtht be a tad old for schoolies but fit in good for jan
cheers
its only 35% if u r a past passenger..........did u c it in tht past passenger newspaper thing they would have sent in the mail......it was 25% for everyone else but tht expird 29th of feb its still 20% saving now those early bird saving thing i dunno when tht expires but they always extend tht saving.........

Italia

HSC
this emeral nightlife thing sounds good as it alows us to still go on young peoples cruises once we r 2 old 4 schoolies.......i'm going 2 be looking into it 4 the Jan 2006 1.........i can't spoil myself and go on the schoolies cruise and this emeral nighlife this year!!!!!!!!!!!

Italia

HSC
there is only 9 months from today until our cruise ( the 8th december 1)

Gus1985

i went on schoolies last year and it was the best time of my life!!(sheads tear thinking about all the good times had) I recommend to everyone to go on the schoolies cruise!! Also recommend that everyone start drinking on the first night (i didn't and regret it now) Also when getting drinks get two at a time cause lines at bar can be fairly long, and when your drunk you can't wait 10 minutes to get a drink!!! Take as much money as you can cause i spent $800 in the last five nights!!! Anyway i hope everyone haves the best time on the cruise, and gets through the hsc alright (it's not as hard as it seems)!!! Good luck 2004!!!

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Originally posted by karnevil
Our schoolies cruise (8th december 2003) broke every single record ever set by ANY cruise, schoolies or not. Some of them included

most alcohol served all up
most alcohol served on first night
most fights
most people locked up
most people kicked off

and the majority of the numbers on this cruise were made up by Shire people! haha we rule :D
stfu! i think i heard about you kents!

please tell me there was a birchall/taranto on the cruise (my mates brothers)

ahaha damn shire bums!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)