P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
dont worry about not being 18, just borrow one of your friends age cards when you want to buy a drink. They give it to 18 year olds before the cruise i think.

And its not as strict as up in QLD.

OMG its so going to go off this year!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
no you dont get an age card... the age is on your cruise card where you keep all your money....
just keep some spare cash with you all the time- preferable in $5 notes and ask your friends or whatever to buy you drinks and you give them cash for it seeing as though the money is taken off their card...
being under18 is no biggy

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
thats it, i thought it was something like that.

Nescient

HSC
N/A
FANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeh... like i knew there were ways of getting alky... but it'll be an excuse to befriend some cute guys :p

jojo21

the ration of guys to girls is nowhere near 4-1, its more like 6-4
gees if it was 4 -1 it would be heaven

Nescient

HSC
N/A
so 3-2? i could handle that... hmmm its so good cause if u find a hottie they cant disappear :p they have to be some where! YAY! *gets excited*

Italia

HSC
Originally posted by Tusitula
Apparently last years cruise, my mates bros got tanked and were nearly kicked off at the port lol,

Anyways yeah, i'll be on the 1st cruise with 14 other mates. Haha, if the ship sinks its gonna be death, cause im in a cabin on the lower level without a porthole :)

Apparently, the ratio of chicks to guys was 4 to 1 on previous cruises. Better hope it stays that way. :)
\

when did they tell u wht level u r on......i booked in nov last year and they havn't told me yet

Nescient

HSC
N/A
i found out when... they gave me asheet sayin how much my deposit was and how much i had left and when i had to pay by etc... said it all on just on piece of paper :/ maybe u need to call up the ppl you booked it through...

i think im on the caribe deck :/ and i got a port hole!!!! YAY! 4 bed cabin :( tiny ass shit!

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Originally posted by Italia
\

when did they tell u wht level u r on......i booked in nov last year and they havn't told me yet
Well when you book the cruise they tell you which deck your on depending on how much you paid.

The brochure from P&O has the deck layouts. The bottom deck is Dolphin or something. the 1650-1800 priced rooms.

guy

HSC
Originally posted by jojo21
gees if it was 4 -1 it would be heaven

hahahahahaha 6-4 what an awesome ratio

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by jojo21
6:4 (3:2 whatever) as in more guys than girls???? cause i would have sworn that on mine last year the girls outnumbered the guys heaps... quite depressing really... but maybe it was just my imagination

karnevil

HSC
spewing that neither cruise goes to vila - far and away the best place to stop, the cascades and ma barkers 2 memories ill never, ever, forget.
It was also the best place to buy duty free alcohol 15minutes before the ship was due to leave, put it in water bottles (1125ml bacardi is clear, and CHEAP :D) and sneak it back on the ship. Didn't buy one single drink on the ship after that :D

and we didnt get caught either! (me and heaps of my mates) :D :D BOOYAH

Last edited:

Italia

HSC
Originally posted by Nescient
i found out when... they gave me asheet sayin how much my deposit was and how much i had left and when i had to pay by etc... said it all on just on piece of paper :/ maybe u need to call up the ppl you booked it through...

i think im on the caribe deck :/ and i got a port hole!!!! YAY! 4 bed cabin :( tiny ass shit!
well i got a reciete and my understanding was that a 4 berth inside cabin is $1650, and it works like a first in best dressed system so the first people who book go on top deck and they go down from there. My reciete was only a thing the travel agent gave me showing i paid my deposit. if u don't mind me asking did p&o give u this sheet, in the mail or did they send it to your travel agent.

Italia

HSC
Originally posted by Tusitula
Well when you book the cruise they tell you which deck your on depending on how much you paid.

The brochure from P&O has the deck layouts. The bottom deck is Dolphin or something. the 1650-1800 priced rooms.
well i got a reciete and my understanding was that a 4 berth inside cabin is $1650, and it works like a first in best dressed system so the first people who book go on top deck and they go down from there. My reciete was only a thing the travel agent gave me showing i paid my deposit. if u don't mind me asking did p&o give u this sheet, in the mail or did they send it to your travel agent.

Italia

HSC
Originally posted by Stacie
The insurance fuckers finally wrote me a letter saying they dont wanna give my $400 back

which insurance company was it????????

karnevil

HSC
I do believe we have a 2004 replacement for me! Congratulations Italia, your commitment to and excitement about the schoolies cruise truly matches that of my own in 2003. teh winnar = yuo! :p

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by karnevil

It was also the best place to buy duty free alcohol 15minutes before the ship was due to leave, put it in water bottles (1125ml bacardi is clear, and CHEAP ) and sneak it back on the ship. Didn't buy one single drink on the ship after that

and we didnt get caught either! (me and heaps of my mates) BOOYAH
Damn shifty, why the hell didnt I think of that? ahhh well $6.50 cocktails still did it for me :p

Originally posted by karnevil

I do believe we have a 2004 replacement for me! Congratulations Italia, your commitment to and excitement about the schoolies cruise truly matches that of my own in 2003. teh winnar = yuo! :p
Its true 04ers... Karnevil was the ammbasdor for the cruise last year. Damn right u need one aswell!!! Its the best time of your life... I still miss schoolies :(

Just a side note, I freakily had a dream I was at schoolies last night. It was great, all the beaches, alky, women and of course friends!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)