P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Italia said:
thts kool.....i wasn't tht keen on a jacket in the south pacific
yeah.. it gets so hot... but atnight its gets real cold,so dnt forget ajumper :)

rebooki

HSC
N/A
we got told our theme nights like it was in that brochere we got...
they were fright night, western night, cross dress, hawaian and there are formal nights as well...

no super hero night that i know of grrr

Italia

HSC
rebooki said:
they were fright night, western night, cross dress, hawaian and there are formal nights as well...

the brochure just gives u a outline of the most up to date info when published.....don't follow the brochure word for word or u may be dissapointed cause things change all the time......P&O only anounced the two new theme nights a couple of months ago......so it wouldn't be in the schoolies brochure

Italia

HSC
I've been contacted by someone who is on the maidain cruise of Pacific Sun....they said the first few days were a big muck up,,,,,,staff din't have a clue on wht they were doing and food was delayed and cues for eveything.......now everything has settled down and everything is working like clock work......they said refit changes are the lobby,,,,,, cabin halways are colourful,,,,,,,,,, the entire ship has been recarpeted,,,,,,,,, the tender (life boats which take u to land) big and brand new and play music.........all the outside deck furniture is brand new...........they return on monday.......they'll give me more info then.

P.S ONLY TWO WEEKS TO GO UNTILL THE SECOND CRUISE

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
rebooki said:

oh there better be hawaiian night on my cruise because i know what to wear :p

prj

Italia said:
I've been contacted by someone who is on the maidain cruise of Pacific Sun....they said the first few days were a big muck up,,,,,,staff din't have a clue on wht they were doing and food was delayed and cues for eveything.......now everything has settled down and everything is working like clock work......they said refit changes are the lobby,,,,,, cabin halways are colourful,,,,,,,,,, the entire ship has been recarpeted,,,,,,,,, the tender (life boats which take u to land) big and brand new and play music.........all the outside deck furniture is brand new...........they return on monday.......they'll give me more info then.

P.S ONLY TWO WEEKS TO GO UNTILL THE SECOND CRUISE
did they say anything about the cabins? cause i heard they were meant to be totally refitted aswell......maybe im mistaken

Italia

HSC
prj said:
did they say anything about the cabins? cause i heard they were meant to be totally refitted aswell......maybe im mistaken
yes......all the bathrooms are brand new and all the fittings, like matresses sheets etc,, don't no exactly

Italia

HSC
laracroft said:
yeha i heard something along those lines aswell....
thts y u never book on a maiden cruise,,,,,cause the staff need to get use to the ship and it takes a few days........the pacific sky experienced similar probs including no lighting in some cabins on its first cruise as well,,,,,,so i'm not the slight bit worried

pungpui

HSC
Italia said:
thts y u never book on a maiden cruise,,,,,cause the staff need to get use to the ship and it takes a few days........the pacific sky experienced similar probs including no lighting in some cabins on its first cruise as well,,,,,,so i'm not the slight bit worried
hold up dont be too confident...it usually takes the first couple of cruises for crew to really get used to the ship and for problems to be ironed out...i remember hearing a cruise ship transferred to the Mediterrenean for cheap cruises like Pacific Sun had a host of problems for 12 of its first cruises...toilets clogging up, electricity points that dont work...

wen pacific sky first came, the media showed the problems on the first cruise (where most of the problems arose), but eg wen an entire deck of toilets clog up (a common occurance on older ships), they never show that exclusively on tv...it has to be something big...what im saying is dont be too confident that it will all be smooth sailing...but also dont expect a cruise from hell...entirely!

when the crew are just settling down, the 3rd and 4th cruise being schoolies where ppl r pissed 24/7....this wont settle the crew down!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
azzie said:
about 7 or so of my mates are going on that cruise! i think... if its the one that starts on sunday...
r u serious........ i knew like half the cruise! from all the skools around the sutherland shire.. every one knows everyone...

3/4 of my grade went! poor u! r u all stayn together, or close together?

Italia

HSC
pungpui said:
hold up dont be too confident...it usually takes the first couple of cruises for crew to really get used to the ship and for problems to be ironed out...i remember hearing a cruise ship transferred to the Mediterrenean for cheap cruises like Pacific Sun had a host of problems for 12 of its first cruises...toilets clogging up, electricity points that dont work...

wen pacific sky first came, the media showed the problems on the first cruise (where most of the problems arose), but eg wen an entire deck of toilets clog up (a common occurance on older ships), they never show that exclusively on tv...it has to be something big...what im saying is dont be too confident that it will all be smooth sailing...but also dont expect a cruise from hell...entirely!

when the crew are just settling down, the 3rd and 4th cruise being schoolies where ppl r pissed 24/7....this wont settle the crew down!
there was nothing wrong with the ship......they said the ship is fine........they said it took the crew the first couple of days to settle down........at present (the same cruise is still running) they said things are fine,,,,,,and running smoothly,,,,unless the staff are gunna go backwards i can't see too many drummers.....of cause i'm not gunna think everything will be perfect,,,,,,but things should run fine

rebooki

HSC
N/A
Agnes2810 said:
r u serious........ i knew like half the cruise! from all the skools around the sutherland shire.. every one knows everyone...

3/4 of my grade went! poor u! r u all stayn together, or close together?
Thats the same with me for this cruise that LEAVES ON MONDAY WOO!

but anyways hehe yeh i know heaps of people on it...

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
goooood soooo many shire rats.

woot! monday woot! woot!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
rebooki said:
Thats the same with me for this cruise that LEAVES ON MONDAY WOO!

but anyways hehe yeh i know heaps of people on it...
sweet. my friends goin on that. from kirrawee high.

like last yr, i bet, there will b fights between the shire and non shire ppl.

like towards the end of d week, every one (almost) was writing either SHIRE or FTS (fuck the shire) in black marker down the side of their arms and yeah. heaps of fights broke out. it was quite funny.

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Monday is gunna rock. I know HEAPS of people going on the 2nd cruise and they all reckon the first cruise is gunna be a sausage fest.. Anyone know what the ratio might be? I'm sure all this was covered earlier in the thread..but meh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)