P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

Italia

HSC
All tht can be said now is ............. does evey1 now no why i was so obsessed about these cruises,,,,,it was awsomne and i had the fuking time of my life

jojo21

c'mon italia tell us all about it.... every little thing...
any incidents... etc....
ive beeen on the schoolies cruise twice and know what u mean and i wish i could go again but at 20 im too old now

Italia

HSC
jojo21 said:
c'mon italia tell us all about it.... every little thing...
any incidents... etc....
ive beeen on the schoolies cruise twice and know what u mean and i wish i could go again but at 20 im too old now
don't worry i will i've been trying to scan my pics but my bros have changed something wif it and its not working......i'm going to bed now......so i'm not going to do much more i havn't slept since i woke up thusday morning and its almost saturday (less than one hour to go)......i'm extemly tierd, i'm going to bed, my friend wants to c all my stuff so i going to his house during the day so don't expect to hear from me until tommorow arvo or sunday. Hope u guys had a great time, i sure did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm curious to no if anyone knew who i was......the condom suit was pretty original and no one else had anything like it so if u saw someone off there face tht night in a condom suit it was me!!!!!!!!lol there r so many laughs wif this cruise

Italia

HSC
one funny thing before i forget ius u no the level which goes to the deck tht ovelooks the front of the boat (the one tht was closed the whole cruise) well i fell from the top to the bottom of the stairs and now have cuts all down my back and ass.......i just pissed myslef laughing!!!!!!!!!!!

Nescient

HSC
N/A
HAHAHHA!!! i was in the first lot of ppl to jump in the pool on the last night... u know when there was like only 5 people... i was the only chick too.... HAHAHAH but i jumped in the second time too... u know the girl walking around in the red bra... THAT WAS ME!!! hahaha i was proud.. i went around telling the shire bois to jump in with me cause my mate Shay was a bit eh bout jumping in!! but thanks to the bois for doing it with me!!!

and italia i dont remember no condom suit :( ppl knew me as "batgirl" "topless girl" cause i was the only chick sunbaking topless and "dolphin girl" cause i can make the sound of a dolphin... but i was sick so i couldnt for most of the cruise... fuck i was getting bored but i wanna go back... home sucks ass!

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
fuck man, from your photos, it looked like there were alot of hot women on your cruise.

Italia

HSC
having probs wif my picks, if u want them i can email them to u so give me your email

Last edited:

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Nescient said:
tutsitula... is that aaron toranto in those photos? cause i cant tell haahahaha looks like him....
yeha yes it is ahahaha how do you know him

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
hahaha. den why hav a pic wid nulla girls?

hahahaha my cruise we were on the pacific sky,. and there was a deck that most my friends were on called carribee... and u know in the lift how they say wot the level u are on is, well the dikhed would go CARiiiiiBE deck,

and wen we were pissed like in the early hours of the morning, we would fully have a go at the lift speaker, gonig its caribee you fucknig asshole hahah
lol, actually, you are wrong....it's 'caribe' with one 'e', and it is pronounced CARiiiBE....it's a common deck name on many cruise ships :)

~V~

Gold Member?
HSC
N/A
jojo21 said:
how many pple got kicked off the second cruise
17 ppl did, i asked the captain on the last day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)