• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

'P' plate laws wreck the designated driver system? (1 Viewer)

AS.

HSC
Under the laws brought in 2 years ago, I am no longer allowed to carry more than 1 passenger of a similar age in my car between 11pm - 5am. What the hell happens to the designated driver system? I know that I would sure as hell drive a couple mates home after a party (I don't drink) and cop the fine/demerits rather than risk them driving themselves home. (country town, quite common) Is there any special provision I could apply for to be able to carry a bunch of drunk mates home or what? ridiculous bloody laws.

HSC
Meh tell that to the gay government who thought it would b a good idea...but ive been hearing rumors that their abolishing all these new P laws and bringing back the old ones.

Zozo6969

HSC
wait til u get ur green ps, red ps are too young to drink anyways

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
yeah man get over it, everyone else has had to put up with for the past 2 years. we all know its retarded, nothing you can do about it.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
wait til u get ur green ps, red ps are too young to drink anyways
I'm 21 and on my full motorcycle licence, but on my car reds. I can drink a beer or two and hop on a superbike, but I can't have a sip if I'm taking the car. I'm considered responsible enough to pillion someone on a superbike, but I can't drive two mates home in a corolla after a party.

Charizard

HSC
I'm 20 and on my reds. Am I too young?

OP

Be less shit. Of course it ruined the DD system. Great idea posting some shit that we didn't already know nearly 2 years after the fact.

Fuck off.
I am in awe at how cool you just made yourself.

Swearing for no other reason then to look like a badass? what a masterclass

He's asking if their is any special provision to get around this dipshit, something you quite conveniantly glossed over to hide the fact your're a chump.

Scissors

HSC
I am in awe at how cool you just made yourself.

Swearing for no other reason then to look like a badass? what a masterclass

He's asking if their is any special provision to get around this dipshit, something you quite conveniantly glossed over to hide the fact your're a chump.
i agree.

exphate, why the fuck do you have to be such a prick?

it really isn't funny and it doesn't make you look cool.

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
WAIT. You guys are 20/21 and you are on your red p's? WTF.

quik.

HSC
I'm 20 and let my car L's expire, reprezent. Spose I should get them again.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
im 19 and on my reds. didnt bother getting my ls until i was 17 then planned on getting my reds after 6 months but didnt get around to it until a year now im a month off getting my greens. its easy to not get greens until your 20s

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I'm nearly 20 and on my reds. Public transport is cheaper and in many cases quicker for practically anywhere I have to go.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Ok brace yourself for this, are you ready?

Not everyone immediately gets there license as soon as they are eligible.

Its crazy I know. I scarcely believed it myself. But there you go.
yeah but you can hardly complain about it ruining the DD system or whatever if you haven't bothered to get the next license when it's available to you

Zozo6969

HSC
I'm 20 and on my reds. Am I too young?

OP

Be less shit. Of course it ruined the DD system. Great idea posting some shit that we didn't already know nearly 2 years after the fact.

Fuck off.
Get fucked its your fault for waiting ages to get your p's then u wanker. i dont give a fuck if ur 20 its not just about being mature, its about having enough experience to drive when there are other people in the car at night. i dont think the rta gave a shit about designated drivers because they wanted to get red p retards like yourself to stop driving at night when ur too inexperienced to be able to drive with a carload of people. being older than everyone else doesnt make u automatically a better driver than anyone that is younger than u and that is what is wrong with half the dickheads on the road who think they can intimidate younger l and p plated drivers. FFS just deal with it like the rest of us had to pay for a cab loser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)