Parents? (1 Viewer)

narrowpin

HSC
parents

does anyone have parents who are utterly unconcerned with what you're doing before exams...yes they are distracting and such, but then when marks come back..they want a 99+uai?(and they'll blame you for not studying when you should have if you dont get it)

bao28

HSC
Re: parents

narrowpin said:
does anyone have parents who are utterly unconcerned with what you're doing before exams...yes they are distracting and such, but then when marks come back..they want a 99+uai?(and they'll blame you for not studying when you should have if you dont get it)
probably, but mine are even more annoying

as an asian boy, seriously man ive been playing games all my life, thus ASLONG as im on the computer it is assumed I AM PLAYING GAMES

then I AM STUDYING on my computer, and my parents in the other room are having a lil QQ screaming across the whole fucking house, to say if i dont study theres no fucken way ill be able to do the HSC and shit, (the fucken i put in there wasn't wrong, it's just that they speak canto and they swear alot lol so yeah) go have ur lil fucken QQ bitches,

i seriously cant b bothered to talk shit to them anymore, i cant b botherd to reply to their lil crap QQ's anymore, they can QQ all they want rofl, just let em be, they'll stfu some day, unless they plan on QQing without drinking water for the next 20 years

dam fucking asian parents, seriously man WE GET NEGLEECTED, WHERE ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!@!

henry08

HSC
N/A

My parents don't really care so much. It doesn't matter whether I get 85, 90, 95. or 99. so long as I do alright its cool.

bao28

HSC

Rhanoct said:
wish i had asian parents. gets you the uai in the end
too bad you might suicide before you get it, LOL

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC

no, not really. i don't let things consume me (to that extent, anyway)

bao28

HSC

Rhanoct said:
no, not really. i don't let things consume me (to that extent, anyway)
i bet you wont be saying that after you witness their inarguability <-- not even a word, cuz YOU CANT ARGUE WITH THEM, you argue you lose, they will have the absolutely most pathetic bullshit splatter out of their mouth to prove you wrong... you will find like absolutely no excuses because you can't b bothered to talk to the bullshit manor no longer, lol

crammy90

HSC

obimoshman1234 said:
gah thread for this already exists
mine didnt even know english was on friday lol told them thursday
good old australian parents

friction

HSC

mine woke me up and wished me luck on thursday and im like WTF. They thought english was on thursday.

aimhigh10

HSC

try the same thing in yr 10
i wonder what its going to be like in yr 12..
*covers face*

conics2008

HSC

haha my parents dont even know im doing the hsc..

they have never seen my report or my exam marks xD

not that i get crappy marks or anything.. i feel that what ever effort i put in, i do it for me not for them.. and that self motivation is the key..

aimhigh10

HSC

conics2008 said:
haha my parents dont even know im doing the hsc..

they have never seen my report or my exam marks xD

not that i get crappy marks or anything.. i feel that what ever effort i put in, i do it for me not for them.. and that self motivation is the key..
i like your theory of motivation
mind if i steal it?
gives me reason to lock down my room when im studying

henry08

HSC
N/A

I shows one of my parents my report, but meh that was it.

jennyk456

HSC
Something that made you say "my parents are so naive"

loll im so bored so i felt like starting a thread. the other day my mother was talking with some other students mother about which exams we have left and whatever, my mother said i still have chem and 2u maths, and then the other mother says "oh my daughters already done 2u maths" as in she completed it in year 11.
my mother comes home really excited sayin i should ask the girl what the hsc questions were since shes already done it...i literally pissed my pants laughin...anyways just wanted to know what other things your parents have said about the hsc or thats hsc related that made you say "damn my parents are so uhhhh...naive"

HSC
Re: Something that made you say "my parents are so naive"

Lol.

My parents believe that whenever im on the computer, it's because i'm doing past HSC papers online where my written/typed up answers can be marked - really i'm just on MSN.

Believed that i wrote 24 pages in total for English Paper 2.

Thinks my school uses retinal scans to mark the roll at HSC exams - had to say this because they were pissy bout me not remembering my student number.

Think i do 8 units of English

My relationship with my parents in regards to school revolves around a complex system of lies :sleep:

EDIT: And only a 99 + UAI will allow you to be successful in life.

Last edited:

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC

kevinx2 said:
Lol.

My parents believe that whenever im on the computer, it's because i'm doing past HSC papers online where my written/typed up answers can be marked - really i'm just on MSN.

Believed that i wrote 24 pages in total for English Paper 2.

Thinks my school uses retinal scans to mark the roll at HSC exams
- had to say this because they were pissy bout me not remembering my student number.

Think i do 8 units of English

My relationship with my parents in regards to school revolves around a complex system of lies :sleep:
HAHAHAHAHA niceee.:D

we have to do ours the long way =[

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A

"I just fucked my english teacher"

"That's nice dear"

sxciris89

-B4NK41-
HSC

one day we're watching the news on the Global economic crisis..
she turns 2 my sis doin hsc next year
"you need to know all this recent news! ESP FOR ENGLISH (o_O;; wtf)
they'll test you on the terms and knowledge of the world now"
" er no mum... u wont need economic terms and knowledge unless ur DOIN eco.. or business in sum cases and Legal studies.. she's dusn't do any"

"dun talk like you know! don't you know the system is changing next year?"

"yes i noe...the texts and area of study are changing... not into eco-English"

"you don't know wot ur talking abt...go into ur room and study"

"-______________________-"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)