paris and philipoussis? (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Paris 'loves' the Scud
October 24, 2004 - 9:21AM

Page Tools
Email to a friend Printer format
American heiress Paris Hilton has boasted that she is having a relationship with tennis player Mark Philippoussis, according to a Sunday newspaper.

She's said to have claimed yesterday: "I've got a new man and I'm head over heels in love. I adore him, he's so hot. His name is Mark Philippoussis."

The Sunday Telegraph said Hilton, 23, made the statements at a jeans store in trendy West Hollywood during a shopping spree. She and her sister Nicky were acting as personal guides for two competition winners from Melbourne.

According to project organiser James Young, shoppers were stunned when Hilton named Philippoussis as her new love.

She then proudly showed an SMS picture of the topless tennis star on a beach in board shorts, The Sunday Telegraph said.

Mr Young, managing partner of creative agency SEE, said Hilton then sent a text message to say she was hosting shoppers from Philippoussis's home town, and Philippoussis replied with his own message.

When told that Philippoussis was dating singer Delta Goodrem, Hilton reportedly said: "Not any more. That is completely over."

She then reportedly made the surprising claim that the Scud had dropped Goodrem because he was bored.

The paper said Goodrem, in London, had declined to comment on her relationship with Philippoussis during inverviews over the past fortnight.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/10/24/1098556274053.html?from=top5&oneclick=true

the radio was making it out like he cheated on delta, that article doesn't make it seem like it

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Here is an update: http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,11174380%5E661,00.html

the quote by paris in the first story was rather comical.
"I've got a new man and I'm head over heels in love. I adore him, he's so hot. His name is Mark Philippoussis."

from update:

quote from philipousis
"if you look after me I will look after you". , refering to the the media, lol

and quote form insider
"I mean, Paris Hilton of all people," an insider said. "If it was a nice girl – but Paris Hilton?"
then again, poo is no nice guy

Last edited:

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
Poor Delta. We all know what Paris is! If this is true I'm sure the majority, if not all, of australia will have lost any respect they held for Mark, what a bastard!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Because it rhymes with "Out of the poo"?

/end childish humour.

HSC
N/A
I feel soooo sorry for Delta... not only did someone else steal her man, but it was PARIS HILTION.

Open letter to Paris Hilton:

You have now proved yourself as low as low can be. Please stay the hell out of my country. Thank you.

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Why is someone a bastard for going out with another girl when a relationship's over?

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Personally, I'm looking at the upside of this situation. Delta is now free for me :)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hopefully it's not true, as much as i am sick of delta this and delta that.... the poor girl....

and if it IS true, it certainly heightens my immense dislike for paris hilton :mad:

spell check

HSC
it's good because if they are together more there is more chance of them both mysteriously disappearing or spontaneously combusting or something

whereas if they weren't together one might disappear but the other would still be around to shit everyone by being in the news and stuff

HSC
N/A
but Paris Hilton is like, a walking talking Barbie complete with air-head...

At least Mark can hit a ball with a bit of a stick...

He's actually contributing somewhat to society...

As for Paris? *shudder*

I hope she gets herpes.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
w00t, now i can claim my turff and call Delta mine

philly17

HAAHAH -bowman great to see u in an appropriate section of this site and u usually bag delta to me!! i have hated mark all along delta made a crucial mistake which she now is paying dont go for the sleezes paris is a dumb slut and i guess mark found that too appealing RATHER than delta who has some class ohh well and 2 all u that say why u care why U CARE BY POSTING IN THE SECTION??? AY bowman u ready for modern history???

hatty

Banned
paris hilton is a dirty whore. i wouldnt touch her with 20 metre pole
delta although makes shit music, is a better choice then that rotten crotched spoilt SLUT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)