paris and philipoussis? (1 Viewer)

mack

Banned
HSC
Paris Hilton is a barbie doll. So artificial looking, not to mention being a bitch. I wouldnt mind banging her brains out then taking off in the morning though, no sireebob!

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
For those interested

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/10/25/1098667695010.html

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,11183319%5E7583,00.html

^ editorials

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,11182654%5E401,00.html

"parris feels betrayed" lol

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,11185391%5E661,00.html

MARK Philippoussis dumped Delta Goodrem by phone three days before hooking up with Paris Hilton. Philippoussis called Goodrem on October 13 to end their 10-month love affair, according to a report.

He told the pop star their long distance relationship wasn't working and he planned to concentrate on tennis.

google news alerts are pretty useful

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh my god, it is sad when the biggest thing we have to editorialise is a fucking celebrity affair :rolleyes:

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
glycerine said:
oh my god, it is sad when the biggest thing we have to editorialise is a fucking celebrity affair :rolleyes:
not from tabloid either, lol

i guess they are getting bored of what is happening in iraq

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah exactly, like if it was coming from the tele or some other rag it wouldn't be as annoying, but the australian? come on.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
glycerine said:
yeah exactly, like if it was coming from the tele or some other rag it wouldn't be as annoying, but the australian? come on.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Not going to read all 70 or so posts, so if someone has already said this, I'm sorry.

Paris Hilton is just an attention seeking whore who gets media attention by sleeping with the right people. She has achieved nothing in her life and should not be in any newspaper/magazine etc. ever.

Charon.

HSC
N/A
philipousis is an idiot. Paris is an ugly dog. I wouldnt touch her with a 10 km pole.

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
glitterfairy said:
At least Mark can hit a ball with a bit of a stick...

He's actually contributing somewhat to society...
actually he's gotten shitter and shitter

from his last 17 comps, he's been knocked out in the first round in 13 of them.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Merethrond said:
There were two of the main things that I remember. The first was how she just walked all over the top of the people who had discovered her when she became famous. They were just a little independent recording company and had spent a lot of money to record her album and were just about to release it when she got signed to Sony or whoever she is signed up with now. So they wanted to release this album to get their money back but she said no because Sony had marketed her differently and created the image she has now:rolleyes:.

The second thing that stood out was how badly she treated her boyfriend when she became famous and met Mark Philippoussis. I can't remember exactly what she did to him but it was pretty bad and hurtful:mad:.
ok. thanks. the other thing that makes me wonder how much of it is made up is that when she originally came out with her first song it was britney/christina time and in her first photo shoots she had a short top showing her stomach. today's delta wouldn't do that. at that time she didn't do well and then disappeared and then came back as she is now.

Merethrond said:
Yeah, it is just another example of her wanting to please everybody and conform to her nice girl image:rolleyes:.
i agree, she could have just said no sorry i have been busy or something.

casey chambers was nice though, she said she almost felt like she knew them.

Tommy_Lamp said:
Paris Hilton is just an attention seeking whore who gets media attention by sleeping with the right people. She has achieved nothing in her life and should not be in any newspaper/magazine etc. ever.
lol. yes she was born into a famous family, that's why she's famous. otherwise she'd be unknown.

what do you think of delta moving overseas? or any famous people for that matter? i personally don't know what it's like to be in the situation, i understand opportunities are better over there, i suppose i also understand normal aussies move overseas, sometimes temporarily. but when stars do that it always makes me seem they aren't happy and they want more. no big aussie stars stay over here, most of them move.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
heard this on the weekend so kinda old news, but anywho.

paris is filthy. filthy rich but also just plain filthy.... any guy who gets with her needs to wrap themselves in gladwrap to not get contaminated and die.. yukkk.

i dont believe any of that is true, but if it is.. then how SAD is the scud ? seriously. why go below such standards ? even a horny midget wouldn't touch her.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i read that they met through Tara Reid (actress, been in American Pie & Josie and The pussycats). her and Paris are best buds who party alot n get drunk. Tara Reid was the Scud's ex-gf.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
holly and paris together... good, gets rid of 2 problem at once!

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
ha those articles are hilarious
thought i was the only who hated her
my friends always used to go off at me for not liking her
but ha now they are all over her
and i never brought her cd
although i do own it coz
i got it at the club when i went there on my 18th
like hell i wanted that?
i'm just going to chuck it in the bin anyway

and refer to her cancer being publicised
at least she was rich enough to afford the treatment
there are other people who can't afford all the treatment
and if they do have to sacrafice other things in their life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)