Paris Hilton: Drink Driving Offences, Going To Gaol Etc (Merged) (1 Viewer)

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Paris Hilton released from jail

Paris Hilton was in a special unit reserved for high-profile inmates

Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton has been released from jail after serving just three days of her sentence.
But she will be kept under house arrest and must wear an electronic tag for another 40 days.
The decision was made in consultation with doctors but officials refused to give details of any medical condition.
Hilton was originally sentenced to 45 days for violating probation on a drink-driving conviction and was told there was no prospect of early release.
The sentence was then cut in half after being given credit for good behaviour, and she has now been "reassigned" to house arrest 20 days before her revised jail term was due to end.
In consultation with lawyers, the sentence has subsequently reverted to 45 days.
She was being held at the Century Regional Detention Centre in Lynwood, California.
The 26-year-old Simple Life star was separated from the main prison population in a block containing 12 cells, each holding two people.
It is reserved for celebrities, public officials, police officers and other high-profile inmates.
'Scared'
The heiress-turned-pop singer was arrested for driving under the influence last September and was issued probation, which she violated several times by driving with a suspended licence.
Before turning herself in to authorities on Sunday, she told reporters: "I'm definitely scared, but I'm ready to face my sentence."
Hilton was accompanied by her mother as she arrived at the jail. She was then fingerprinted, photographed, medically screened and issued with the jail's regulation orange jumpsuit.
After her first night in jail, her lawyer said she was doing well and would "reflect on her life, to see what she can do to make the world better".
Richard A Hutton said his client was "really being punished because of her celebrity".
Steve Whitmore, of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, said after she was admitted: "Her demeanour was helpful. She was focused, she was co-operative."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6731143.stm

lexie85

HSC
Re: Breaking News: Paris Hilton released from Jail

i'd love to know what this so-called medical condition is

HSC

because she's white rich bitch that's why. America is soft to it's celebrities. Imagine if it was a black/asian/arab/latino doing the same thing. She would of served the full sentence!!!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

"God is dead," said Zarathustra.

He was quite clealy right.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC

if there's god pleaes strike her with a freaken 1000000 volt lightning right now to balance up the screwed up judiciary system.

what a screwed up world, i bet you she's going to make millions from selling her 'terrifying' jail story to some gossip mag. there is no justice.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC

she was doing well and would "reflect on her life, to see what she can do to make the world better"
die.

in all seriousness, i believe she pulled an emo while in there and she was considered a harm to herself and thus was sent home. having a celebrity off themselves in prison while the media is all over them cannot be good for the guys in charge.

T

Testpilot

DeathB4Life said:
die.

in all seriousness, i believe she pulled an emo while in there and she was considered a harm to herself and thus was sent home. having a celebrity off themselves in prison while the media is all over them cannot be good for the guys in charge.
It might not be good for those in charge, but i wouldn't complain.

circusmind

HSC

Fuck you, America.

f3nr15 said:
wtf is a house arrest ?
How dumb are you?

circusmind

HSC

f3nr15 said:
How do you define dumb ?
1.) Not knowing what a pretty common term means.
2.) Not putting two and two together. House? Arrest?

but mainly:

3.) Not using google to mask inadequacies mentioned above.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC

so house arrest means she was arrested in her house.

but she doesnt live in a house but lives upon the proprietary spoils of her parents in the form of a mansion and she didnt get arrested in her own house, which she doesnt. so how was she house arrested please tell me.

circusmind

HSC

f3nr15 said:
so house arrest means she was arrested in her house.

but she doesnt live in a house but lives upon the proprietary spoils of her parents in the form of a mansion and she didnt get arrested in her own house, which she doesnt. so how was she house arrested please tell me.

House arrest = you aren't allowed to leave your house for a certain period as a punishment. Normally you're monitored somehow.

gracie007

HSC

demonstrates how entirely fake their legal system is and that basically u cant depend on it. noone is above the law. including paris. but i guess americans think otherwise ay

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC

God that's pathetic.

I know I shouldn't be saying anything since I don't know what her "medical condition" is, but house arrest? In one like hers? Oh my, what a punishment.

T

trolloutaface

Americans can't tell the diference between hollywood and reality. I'd hate to live there. :(

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

trolloutaface said:
Americans can't tell the diference between hollywood and reality. I'd hate to live there. :(
Reality =
?

sanshi

colour my world
HSC
N/A

SERIOUSLY what a pathetic excuse!!
she goes telling the media @ the mtv awards she wants to do the jail sentence properly etc

GEEEZ!! The American legal system is pathetic to let her get out of jail that fast and serve home sentence

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

Who thinks she gave the sheriff oral? or offered him a wad of cash in a rubber band?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)