Pathway Discussion To UNSW for Bachelor International Studies (1 Viewer)

mistymistybea

HSC
Hey guys, i just want to ask for guidance with the current path I’m taking right now. Unfortunately I’m not eligible to enter UNSW due to my ATAR (43.10 I had a rough year 😅 and also because most of my subjects were creative based so they scaled me down by alot which sucks). Currently I’m going to do a Diploma of Leadership and Management in like 13 days order to get a job whilst I apply to uni or perhaps use it as a pathway to uni as well. Ive been eyeing the double degree Bachelor of International studies/Bachelor of Screen &Media and Ive been wondering if its possible for me to get there in the situation I am in right now? Should I use that Diploma to enter a business course in UNSW and then transfer (preferably not because I feel like it’ll be a waste of my time but whatever it takes I guess).

quickoats

HSC
Have you considered this course?

WSU tends to accept more mature aged/low ATAR and pathways students. In there you could always externally transfer to UNSW but at least it guarantees that you'll be studying the content you'd like, rather than being stuck in the diploma of business at UNSW. You should always choose the course you want over the uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)