Would you give up PCs for this?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HSC
No...macs are fair gay imo.
But hey, whatever the user is comfortable using. If a user is comfortable bending over backwards and getting fucked apple whilst conforming to a new for of nazi's which involves shunning and the genocide of everything non mac then hey, go for it.

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
:S It's only a computer. Those cost heaps.
I'm don't want it for the computeriness, I'd probably run Ubuntu on it anyway, I want it for the image, like... getting a Mercedes even though a Toyota would do the job fine.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
tbh 95%+ of macfags only have it for the image

fuckin drones

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I've got the old 2009 MBP.

I find that workflow increases massively on the MBP because of the fluid nature of it's added controls.

PC is for multimedia, games, the lighter side of computing.

Mac is for creating these multimedia applications.

PC is soooooooooooo much easier to fix if anything goes wrong.

If something goes wrong on a Mac... My god IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!

In short, no. I'm not a fanboy for either.

I hate them equally.

greekgun

HSC
Prefer PC...i mean, like this guy said ^ itf something goes wrong or you want to upgrade a part, you just find a compaitble part take out the old one and put it in, u can do the same with a mac its just alot harder...not to mention the price difference. Pretty much the only reason to buy an mac is for the image, and if you buy it for the image your nothing but a conformist.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Prefer PC...i mean, like this guy said ^ itf something goes wrong or you want to upgrade a part, you just find a compaitble part take out the old one and put it in, u can do the same with a mac its just alot harder...not to mention the price difference. Pretty much the only reason to buy an mac is for the image, and if you buy it for the image your nothing but a conformist.
My only defence about owning a mac is the fact that they are the industry standard in the field I wish to work in. The best Audio Editing suite (for that fact, almost all industry standard multimedia platforms) are either Mac native, or designed by Mac and run better on it.

Geoffo11

HSC
Apparently they run smoothly with creative applications and software, such as Adobe programs and 3D modelling programs. I don't know the precise details on this, but considering they supposedly work well with the field I want to go into, I may have to convert. Only when I know the facts though.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i think i've said this 100 times before, but i love the fact that macs are so sleek/slim, have long lasting battery, and run fairly quick, i just dont like the mac interface because im not used to it, and not many games are available for macs.

i'd love to see a windows laptop that is as sleek, has >5hrs battery, and good specs like a mac.

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
My only defence about owning a mac is the fact that they are the industry standard in the field I wish to work in. The best Audio Editing suite (for that fact, almost all industry standard multimedia platforms) are either Mac native, or designed by Mac and run better on it.

Not QUITE true...

They might be 'standard', but very few audio editing suites are Mac native except Logic Pro.

But granted for some bizarre reason they just sound better when recorded on a Mac...

They think it may be because of UNIX...

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC

Not QUITE true...

They might be 'standard', but very few audio editing suites are Mac native except Logic Pro.

But granted for some bizarre reason they just sound better when recorded on a Mac...

They think it may be because of UNIX...
Well, ProTools is much easier to set up and run on a Mac system because for some reason the program rejects certain types of hardware that may be installed into the PC. It's a very fussy program.

It just accepts everything in Mac though lol.

HSC
Uni Grad
i think i've said this 100 times before, but i love the fact that macs are so sleek/slim, have long lasting battery, and run fairly quick, i just dont like the mac interface because im not used to it, and not many games are available for macs.

i'd love to see a windows laptop that is as sleek, has >5hrs battery, and good specs like a mac.
Adamo by Dell

DELL ADAMO LAPTOP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)