Pen spinning? (1 Viewer)

Finx

HSC
I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty much a chronic pen spinner. I've been doing it ever since Year 9 or so. From pencils to highlighters to rulers, I'll twirl stuff around. Is this bad? Does anyone else have the same problem?

ashllis92

HSC
woah! they banned it? man i wish i could do that cool thing where people spin it around their thumb sorta thing...

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I'm not a crazy pen spinner, but I spin my pens when the class gets boring...

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I never figured out how people do it, there used to be this chick in my legal studies class who would spin it on her thumb completely unconsciously while daydreaming/staring out the window etc, very cool i would always try and copy what she was doing but i could never get it. But i do chew my pens like nothing else, its actually quite embarrassing, i've had people ask me why i always have my pen in my mouth and i don't even realise im doing it...

ashllis92

HSC
I never figured out how people do it, there used to be this chick in my legal studies class who would spin it on her thumb completely unconsciously while daydreaming/staring out the window etc, very cool i would always try and copy what she was doing but i could never get it. But i do chew my pens like nothing else, its actually quite embarrassing, i've had people ask me why i always have my pen in my mouth and i don't even realise im doing it...
The irony is that your post made me realise that my pen was in my mouth... how embarrasment

Finx

HSC
I learned a few spins from Youtube years ago, and over time you just develop it because some classes are so boring..

For any young'n's reading this post, do NOT learn how to do them! They're very distracting to yourself and others, and you will develop early carpal tunnel syndrome!

As a result though, I have pretty dexterous hands/fingers.

And woh, banned? How do they implement that, and why?

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
i saw an asain guy doing it in my grade and i learnt from looking at him. pretty easy

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I have given up on my HSC and have been training intensively for Japen cup 2010.

[youtube]roUY2bl5cBg[/youtube]

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Thats really impressive and really sad at the same time, i'll stick to my books thanks.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
rofl i rmember seeing vids on a thread on bos somewhere.

fuckin nuts.

i can only spin it between ym index and middle finger

Finx

HSC
The fact that pen spinning competitions even exist is just amazing. I wonder how big the prize pools are.

Niek

HSC
awww man I WISH I could spin my pens... I've tried a couple times during class by watching other people but my pens always end up on the floor and then I get weird looks :cry:
But yeah, instead they just get chewed. YUMMY!!

spammy679

MLIA
HSC
it gets pretty addictive aye
my geo teacher last year banned it in her class
and i just had this urge to spin one of my pens
its like a drug

Nintendo 64

HSC
i do pen spinnng to shew da gurls how dextrus my finger r hehe if u knw wat i men hehe

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
lolol yesssssssssss its sooooooo addictive lol

half the time i dun even realise im spinning them lol

and then also like to get adventurous too xD....especially in chem,,,,spin test tubes, thermometers, retort stands, stirring rods etc etc etc
ITS LIKE A FREAKIN DRUG!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)