• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

penis issue (1 Viewer)

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
It's like the difference between firing a mortar at the enemy and firing a guided missile. A mortar round might hit, but a guided missle probably will.
you managed to liken the insertion of a penis into a vagina with a mortar being fired at a random location.

congratulations.

the key to trying to not sound like you have a small penis is to keep your posts brief and not write up an ellaborate analogy.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
^ you say that like you've actually had sex.
You just assume I can't get any based on a series of 0s and 1s that apepar on your computer screen; when you think about that's all I really am to you.
breaking said:
only people with small dicks say that.
It's you who I got the argument from. And my dick might be small (you'd never know - and you never will), but I at least know exactly how to use it.
DeathB4Life said:
you managed to liken the insertion of a penis into a vagina with a mortar being fired at a random location.

congratulations.
Thank you. I'm quite proud.

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Of course, if you're both well endowed and know what you're doing, all the more better for both of you. And if you're too small and have no idea ... we'll you're fucked (and not in the literal sense).
lolfag

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
AlleyCat said:
Does everybody twist my words? By "both" I didn't mean two people I meant that you A) have a big dick (the well-endowed part) and B) know how to use it.
minnn2 said:
although it is pretty amusing when guys get all defensive :)
Funnier when they go on the offensive. They're always over-compensating by the fact that someone might be bigger than them (which isn't difficult in breaking's case).

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
minnn2 said:
must be a male thing.
don't see girls going around talking about "the equivalent".

ROFL.
"my hole is tighter than your hole. naaaaa!"

i think its kind of a one way thing. guys have the ability to get it off over a plastic bag if they so wished to, while girls (from what us males have gathered) tend to be a little bit more harder to please.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Funnier when they go on the offensive. They're always over-compensating by the fact that someone might be bigger than them (which isn't difficult in breaking's case).
Irony. Pardox. Catch 22.

You just went on the offensive yourself, you n00b-licker.

You just assume I can't get any based on a series of 0s and 1s that apepar on your computer screen; when you think about that's all I really am to you.
No I assume that because you said that you won't have sex until much later, based on personal preference, on these forums.

ObjectsInSpace said:
It's you who I got the argument from. And my dick might be small (you'd never know - and you never will), but I at least know exactly how to use it.
Here, I agree with you. You do know how to use it. You keep it strictly in your pants.

Last edited:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
Irony. Pardox. Catch 22.

You just went on the offensive yourself, you n00b-licker.
You should know by now that I frequently contradict myself. Besides, the fact that it's a paradox doesn't make what I said any less true.
stazi said:
No I assume that because you said that you won't have sex until much later, based on personal preference, on these forums.
How do you know my situation hasn't changed, stas?

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
AlleyCat said:
my breasts win.

(...closely followed by skeeta, and then kathelle.)
nah, you're just saying that because you're insecure about your breasts. A real woman (like me) also has a great vagina .... and knows how to use it.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Ennaybur said:
nah, you're just saying that because you're insecure about your breasts. A real woman (like me) also has a great vagina .... and knows how to use it.
actually yeah, i have absolutely no keigel control whatsoever. i did all my exercises but still, whenever i sneeze, all hell breaks loose.

...loose, geddit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)