"Pens down" (1 Viewer)

kfnmpah

HSC
What will you do?

Throw your pens in the air? laugh? walk out of the exam room and pull out a bottle of champagne?

Enlighten me. Help me procrastinate.

GET EXCITED

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
What will you do?

Throw your pens in the air? laugh? walk out of the exam room and pull out a bottle of champagne?

Enlighten me. Help me procrastinate.

GET EXCITED
I will keep writing...for few more seconds. Seriously...that's what most people do.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
seriously, knowing me, i'll probably have a breakdown or something cause i failed chem. but then i won't care cause i'll never have to think about hsc everrrrrrrr again.

not many people finish with me so i guess i'll have my own little celebration of just dropping my pen and being extremely happy.

AlexWalker

HSC
I've decided to get out a cigar and puff on it lol.
When i was in yr 8 i saw all these yr 12s in a big group smoking cigars after their final exam.
I no its silly but i've always wanted to do it :)

kfnmpah

HSC
I will keep writing...for few more seconds. Seriously...that's what most people do.
aah that is very true.

so the question should be what will you do approximately 17 seconds after they say pens down?

me and my friends are walking straight out of chemistry, going to the bottle shop, getting on a bus and going to the beach.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH so excited.

kfnmpah

HSC
seriously, knowing me, i'll probably have a breakdown or something cause i failed chem. but then i won't care cause i'll never have to think about hsc everrrrrrrr again.

not many people finish with me so i guess i'll have my own little celebration of just dropping my pen and being extremely happy.

Chem is my last exam too :) i will be celebrating with you in spirit :D :D

Finx

HSC
Probs gonna hand in my paper, walk outside, hug my friends for about 3 hours then go home and sleep.

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
I'm assuming you mean 'pens down' after the final exam? I'm hardly going to be celebrating after, say, the Belonging paper.

I'll probably just immediately fall asleep.

Missy.15

HSC
Having lunch with my Eco class!!! Hopefully not discussing the exam LOL.

astroe

HSC
party party party!
party all night
and sleep all day
and throw all of my problems away
my life would be eaaasy

Last edited:

Duffman0

Kick ass, chew bubblegum.
HSC
I will explode. Seriously, that's it.

And then I'll re-form myself, get trashed and install so many goddamned games and let it all run until I return home from the massive ass parties happening everywhere.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Having lunch with my Eco class!!! Hopefully not discussing the exam LOL.
i'm having lunch with mum cause i finish on her bday and it's going to be all cute and stuff =]. no little ankle biters around yiew!

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
but srs i will rush home or get to my phone and go on bos to brag how i done and mock those who haven't finish there exams yet because i finish in the first week and fap over the replies saying 'onoe i done shit i wasnt readay for the question' cause im fuckin pro

yer wut muthafucka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)