Pens: favourite type, colour etc (1 Viewer)

blue or black pen?

• blue

Votes: 242 60.5%
  • black

Votes: 149 37.3%
  • other

Votes: 9 2.3%

• Total voters

bawd

HSC
Re: Felt Tip Pins etc?

I use about 10 different coloured pens when writing notes, usually fine point because it keeps my writing much neater. For exams, I use a very fat pointed pen as it just glides straight across the page.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC

I preffer the look of blue but i always seem to loose them and end up writing with black. my favourite pens are my .38 mm ballpoints from japan which are almost dry thanks to the trials.

henry08

HSC
N/A

I too like blue kilometrico pens.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
i prefer the kilometrico pens. lol, i turned up to each of my trial exams with the same blue kilometrico pen for each test. obviously i brought a calculator as well, and some other stuff for maths, but in terms of pens, i only had 1. :)

the pen served me pretty well.

grundo

HSC
Blue is sooo much better than black!
But I also like purple lol.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
yeah i have discovered purple kilometrico's i now use them in place of red.

ForbiddenND

HSC
lol pens dont matter for me ive got a curse where they all screw up specially when i use a ruler they all start getting screwed

bazza159

HSC
grundo said:
Blue is sooo much better than black!
But I also like purple lol.
Im surprised so many people write in blue, markers have always told me that black pen is much easier on the eyes.

As for my favourite pen, easily the pilot hi-tecpoint (V5 grip). Just buy one and you'll see why ;)

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
the paper kilometrico pens are nothing compared to the BIC ultra round stic grip, and the price is around the same
the bic ultra round stic grip flows really nicely and never jams up like the kilometrico ones, it is also faster and doesnot smudge or get marks on your hand

henry08

HSC
N/A
I find the kilometrico far easier to write with for long periods of time that pens with gel grips and features designed to make you be able to write longer.

not.addie

HSC
my hand cramps when i use thin pens...thats why ive had to chuck all of my kilometrico in the bin.

i'm still in search for the perfect pen. i think the officeworks staff are starting to get sick of me.

not.addie

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
seriously, use a good felt tip. u apply like zero pressure. i have permanent callouses from kilometricos and bics, but not from felt tips.
yes! ive got so many callouses on my right hand.
has anyone started to get these really abnormal looking lumps at the top side of their middle finger? after the trials it was dented in...couldnt feel anything in that finger for a week.

HSC
Re: who uses the BIC ultra round stic grip pen??

lyounamu said:
Does it last long though? I think I will buy those ones~

EDIT: 4000th post.
Yeah, they last for ages. I bought a packet of 8 at the beginning of the school year, and so far I've only used three. Well four now, since one ran out today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)