Personality test! (1 Viewer)

Kat92

HSC
It is really interesting as the different ones I have completed for fun or for uni come up different each time. However, I predominantly end up with: (INFJ-T), (ISFJ) or (INTP-T).

He-Mann

Vexed?
HSC
N/A
Some of you may need to do the test again and put honest answers so that you get your real personality and not your ideal personality.

turntaker

HSC
Interesting..

Did this test earlier this year and got: INFP "The Mediator"

Did it again now and got ENFP-T "THE CAMPAIGNER”

I guess i have changed quite a bit in social situations mainly, so maybe that's why.

After reading the description it is quite accurate.

Red_of_Head

HSC
Some of you may need to do the test again and put honest answers so that you get your real personality and not your ideal personality.
These tests aren't that great to begin with. Like you said, they're subject to confirmation bias, and 50% of the people who retake it will get a different result in their next test. It can be useful for self-acceptance/understanding, but it's gotten by from marketing to schools.

OkDen

HSC
Uni Grad
Untitled.png

INTJ-A in da house....

Edit: took this test multiple times = INTJ-A all the time

Last edited:

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
i dont think the myers briggs is a substantially high validity psychometric inventory, at least relative to competing personality inventories (big five for example)

Orwell

HSC
My one changed as well - I wouldn't say drastically though, I got: “THE LOGICIAN” (INTP-T)

Admittedly, my political views, what I value, and my aspirations did a 180 degree turn since last time I took this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)