Pharmacy @ USYD, cutoff? (1 Viewer)

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
im not sure where u saw Concepts of bio and Ecosystems etc please make sure you guys have the 08' version of the handbook, if you do have the 08 could you please tell me where u saw "Concepts of Biology" and "Ecosystems and Genes"
This year the curriculum has changed, to my knowledge there is no Ecosystems/Concepts of Biology, i spoke to a friend who is doing pharmacy second year this year, mentioned that the course has been made more specific to pharmacy, and that they have eliminated the choice of the two different branches of biology, also last year Human Biology was taught in second semester but now its in the first semester, Im thinking this is how the lineup will be, possibly for everyone so no choosing by my logic:S

BIOL1003 - Human Biology (6CP)
CHEM1611 - Chemistry A (Pharmacy) (6CP)
PHAR1811 - Foundations of Pharmacy (6CP)
PHAR1812 - Basic Pharmaceutical Sciences (6CP)

Total = 24CP
Yeah ... good post it works

again i have one question .... in the Human Biology part it says "it is recommended that BIOL (1001 or 1901) be taken concurrently with this unit of study" ... why do they have to do this and give a twist at the end :D

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
hctaha what school you from?:s
mmmm Gymea Technology High School .... i hope your not asking what school i came from to check if im a dumbass regarding my earlier mistakes.... and im not trying/meaning to act like a cow

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
hctaha said:
mmmm Gymea Technology High School .... i hope your not asking what school i came from to check if im a dumbass regarding my earlier mistakes.... and im not trying/meaning to act like a cow

hahhahaz not at all, im just gettin to know my fellow drug dealer better:D

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
i checkd biol1001/1901 they dont seem to exist check here
Why do they continually have to screw with MY mind

485h324s

HSC
N/A
hctaha said:
Why do they continually have to screw with MY mind
so are u still sorted?

im not, im full confused.

i dont even get the hecs thing

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
hahhahaz not at all, im just gettin to know my fellow drug dealer better:D
good ... youv'e made me happier lol and might i add LEGAL drug dealer ... i do not want anyone to read the post wrongly and call a certain law enforcement agency lol

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
485h324s said:
so are u still sorted?

im not, im full confused.

i dont even get the hecs thing
I now think im beggining to understand the whole process thanks to anonymous2003 .... hecs ... i have a vague idea ... i think we just say we dont want to pay the fees upfront and hand over our tax file number and everything should be fine and dandy

But once i get there tommorow who knows

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
hctaha said:
good ... youv'e made me happier lol and might i add LEGAL drug dealer ... i do not want anyone to read the post wrongly and call a certain law enforcement agency lol
LOL!, hahaz thats what lawyers are for ive got a batch of them ready already lol just in case lolz i suggest u get some too lol never know:p

this is how hecs seems to be working HECS will pay your fees but you must contribute part of that payment called a student contribution, this is compulsory but if you cannot pay this as well you can pay it through another loan called a HECS-HELP loan go here for more info on that

http://www.goingtouni.gov.au/Main/Quickfind/PayingForYourStudiesHELPLoans/HECSHELP.htm

they will pay ur contribution and they will deduct that debt later once u earn around 40K a bit like HECS, its just that u incur more debt and if u decide to pay upfront from ur own pocket u get a 20% discount on that contribution.

with the new pharmacy curriculum there isnt any choice on subjects you just undertake whats written there 485h324s, grab a PDF version of the latest handbook not the word version, its not updated.

Last edited:

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
LOL!, hahaz thats what lawyers are for ive got a batch of them ready already lol just in case lolz i suggest u get some too lol never know:p
I have one friend who is an aspiring lawyer ... missed out by only a tiny bit ... oh and my cousin is an awesome lawyer working over in London !!!! ... but because we are now pharmacy students together im sure you will share your batch... right??:D

485h324s

HSC
N/A
anonymus2003 said:

this is how hecs seems to be working HECS will pay your fees but you must contribute part of that payment called a student contribution, this is compulsory but if you cannot pay this as well you can pay it through another loan called a HECS-HELP loan go here for more info on that

http://www.goingtouni.gov.au/Main/Quickfind/PayingForYourStudiesHELPLoans/HECSHELP.htm

they will pay ur contribution and they will deduct that debt later once u earn around 40K a bit like HECS, its just that u incur more debt and if u decide to pay upfront from ur own pocket u get a 20% discount on that contribution.

with the new pharmacy curriculum there isnt any choice on subjects you just undertake whats written there 485h324s, grab a PDF version of the latest handbook not the word version, its not updated.

so if im going with hecs, do i have to bring any money with me tomorrow?

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
hctaha said:
I have one friend who is an aspiring lawyer ... missed out by only a tiny bit ... oh and my cousin is an awesome lawyer working over in London !!!! ... but because we are now pharmacy students together im sure you will share your batch... right??:D
lol ofcourse i will lolz, got a friend doing law/arts another doing law/science another doin law/commerce lol and a couple doing law/accounting @mac lolz they all rely on me for supplies lol if u get what i mean:p lol

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
485h324s said:
so if im going with hecs, do i have to bring any money with me tomorrow?
if ur going with hecs and u decide to pay ur contribution upfront then yea ull need around 7g on you, if u decide to take out the HECS-HELP loan to pay that contribution (i.e that 7g) u dont need anything but ur TFN number bcause u defer that payment till later.

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
lolz they all rely on me for supplies lol if u get what i mean:p lol
mmmm should we really be encouraging this sort of behaviour from them! lol :p

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
hctaha said:
mmmm should we really be encouraging this sort of behaviour from them! lol :p
i suppose not LOL, but they know their law i suppose if they get into shit they can figure it out lol, unlike us lol...we cant exactly tell the police wen they ask for our drivers license "would u like some crack with that?"

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
485h324s said:
nice, so that means.... tfn number only! wooh thanks

hahaz yea, if u wana join things like unions or organisations like SUPA you need money typically i think its bout a 100 bux to join the union and u get heaps of discounts for a year in alotta diff things like food events etc..check out the site for more info on that, but other than that..u dont need any money unless u wana buy ur textbooks and stuff too.

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
i suppose not LOL, but they know their law i suppose if they get into shit they can figure it out lol, unlike us lol...we cant exactly tell the police wen they ask for our drivers license "would u like some crack with that?"
Hahahaha i see the smarts behind helping them .. you therefore secure protection that yes i agree we cannot have

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)