Pharmacy @ USYD, cutoff? (1 Viewer)

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
hctaha said:
Hahahaha i see the smarts behind helping them .. you therefore secure protection that yes i agree we cannot have

lol yea gotta lay low tho for a few years till they graduate or else they might get me in jail for murder or something totally different instead of gettin me out lol. all of them doin duble degrees but they have only 14cps!!! they only do 4 days per week!! wth! i thought double degreez were supposed to be hard lol and time consuming. btw i went to arthur phillip high:p in response to ur school lol...its not really good lol came like 272 in the state so pretty shit lol

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
if ur going with hecs and u decide to pay ur contribution upfront then yea ull need around 7g on you, if u decide to take out the HECS-HELP loan to pay that contribution (i.e that 7g) u dont need anything but ur TFN number bcause u defer that payment till later.
omG no way!! Not 7g!!!
The university can legally only charge by semester!
So bring a check signed by ur guardian >made out to "University of Sydney"> and write in the exact amount over there... (will be about 3000ish)

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
mmm ... it is insane :( but i spose there is a reason ...

anyway i gtg now cya at enrolment although i don't know who you are ...

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
2opinion8d said:
omG no way!! Not 7g!!!
The university can legally only charge by semester!
So bring a check signed by ur guardian >made out to "University of Sydney"> and write in the exact amount over there... (will be about 3000ish)

even then if u dont want to pay it u can choose to take another Loan called a HECS-HELP loan this is what it says on their page

"HECS-HELP is a loan available to eligible students enrolled in Commonwealth supported places. A HECS-HELP loan will cover all or part of the student contribution amount.

If you receive a HECS-HELP loan, the Australian Government pays the loan amount directly to your higher education provider (provider) on your behalf. A HECS-HELP debt is recorded for you with the Tax Office against your Tax File Number."

http://www.goingtouni.gov.au/Main/Quickfind/PayingForYourStudiesHELPLoans/HECSHELP.htm

so this is for people who dont want to pay their contribution out of their pockets.

485h324s

HSC
N/A
anonymus2003 said:
even then if u dont want to pay it u can choose to take another Loan called a HECS-HELP loan this is what it says on their page

"HECS-HELP is a loan available to eligible students enrolled in Commonwealth supported places. A HECS-HELP loan will cover all or part of the student contribution amount.

If you receive a HECS-HELP loan, the Australian Government pays the loan amount directly to your higher education provider (provider) on your behalf. A HECS-HELP debt is recorded for you with the Tax Office against your Tax File Number."

http://www.goingtouni.gov.au/Main/Quickfind/PayingForYourStudiesHELPLoans/HECSHELP.htm

so this is for people who dont want to pay their contribution out of their pockets.
have u chose ur units yet?>

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
485h324s said:
have u chose ur units yet?>
lol nothing to choose from is there lol..theres only 4 subs and u gotta take them all.

i think were all doin dese

BIOL1003 - Human Biology (6CP)
CHEM1611 - Chemistry A (Pharmacy) (6CP)
PHAR1811 - Foundations of Pharmacy (6CP)
PHAR1812 - Basic Pharmaceutical Sciences (6CP)

Last edited:

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
hahz my enrolments on 23rd:( but well meet at class i suppose lolz or on bos till then
ow well i wont see you ... we shall meet again somewhere .. goodluck on wednesday ... if you have any questions after i enrol tommorow feel free to message me (or anyone else) bye

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
whos enrolling tmrw ? damnit im like the only person LOL.

hey jay :D

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
lol hey hung hahaz i think ur the only one enrolling 2morow lolz
great -.-

ah wellz , i'll get to know more NGUYENS that day - they should be enrolling with me right ?

rob_e

HSC
loser101 said:
prob coz of UWS med. as before if they cant get into med, they do pharm, now they got option of going uws med.
yep - i was gonna do pharm if i didn't get uws med

Seven3121

HSC
sydneyphoenix said:
There are often two or three different streams for lectures-and possibly more streams for pracs.
As for myself, depending on how my credit transfer application plays out, I may have really loose 1st year and hopefully one or two subjects off 2nd year as well.
what did u do to get credit transfer? i'm considering doing a year of uni and transferring into pharmacy next year and would like to have units credited. so how did u do it? and is it hard to get a transfer?

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
Hey guys!, if you enrolled today @ USYD post your thoughts on how your enrollment turned out, what you liked, what you hated, whether you joined any clubs/societies, what course you enrolled for, typical costs of enrollment etc. and what others going 2morow/day after 2morow should do as a helpful point.

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
Hey guys!, if you enrolled today @ USYD post your thoughts on how your enrollment turned out, what you liked, what you hated, whether you joined any clubs/societies, what course you enrolled for, typical costs of enrollment etc. and what others going 2morow/day after 2morow should do as a helpful point.
I enrolled today ... it was a pretty good process eg: for pharmacy they had different rooms to go into so it was never clogged up with people. The only annoying thing was the fact we got given general info and then our forms to fill out in one bag so i always had to search through the bag to find the right form/sheet. There was nothing really great about my day though, i just followed what i had to do (athough it is nice to see the campus although the work going on was just beautiful lol :p)

I didn't join the union but i probably should have ... the line in the hall was so small so its probably an ideal time to get it.

For anyone going in the next couple of days be aware that it might take awhile (it did for me anyway ... i had to give in acceptance slip, get forms and info, fill in the forms, goto a room where i think they process your info, goto have the criminal check form and documents submitted/checked and then i had to goto fischer library to get my student card done.

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
hctaha said:
I enrolled today ... it was a pretty good process eg: for pharmacy they had different rooms to go into so it was never clogged up with people. The only annoying thing was the fact we got given general info and then our forms to fill out in one bag so i always had to search through the bag to find the right form/sheet. There was nothing really great about my day though, i just followed what i had to do (athough it is nice to see the campus although the work going on was just beautiful lol :p)

I didn't join the union but i probably should have ... the line in the hall was so small so its probably an ideal time to get it.

For anyone going in the next couple of days be aware that it might take awhile (it did for me anyway ... i had to give in acceptance slip, get forms and info, fill in the forms, goto a room where i think they process your info, goto have the criminal check form and documents submitted/checked and then i had to goto fischer library to get my student card done.
thanks hctaha!:) very helpful...lol im enrolling 2morow damn hope i dont have to wait forever LOL..i wish usyd had an online enrolment what sort of general info are u talking bout btw?:S

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
what sort of general info are u talking bout btw?:S
There shouldn't be much of a wait .. its basically just time consuming going to each part of the enrolment process (like the diff rooms and buildings... for pharmacy everythings pretty close together)... mmm and don't forget to take all the things you need ... my friend forgot a 2nd piece of id for the crim check but they just gave her her usyd student card to use.

Anyway lol ... sorry i should have specified what i meant by general info... were were given a little book for biology and chemistry (which talked about the units of study and textbooks and equipment needed like lab coats etc.), a sheet talking about the faculty welcome in o-week and one about the faculty redarding info like lockers etc, and other randomn stuff like a map, notepad etc

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
lol oh k..thats aiite, damn unis going to be expensive, we guys shud plan on meeting up around O-week, its definately possible and ill be back from overseas by then too hahaz got like 5 weddings to attend..perfect timing too lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)