Phone Booth (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
today i rented phone booth it looked interesting and when i watched it, it was crap, has anyone else seen this movie what did they think of it?

elfanger

I found it enjoyable, although my copy started screwing up towards the end, with missing frames.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i actually thought they did a really good job considering it was basically a guy in a phonebooth for 90 minutes

of course you could give me footage of colin farrell clipping his toenails for 90 mins and i'd still be enthralled

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Yeah, I didnt think it was crap. Simple idea, well executed. Couldn't expect much more really.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I liked it. It was well done the way it was all structured and was different to most hollywood films since it only involved 1 block in environment and didn't go for 108 minutes like nearly every other movie, they didn't stretch it out to fit the quota.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Farnarcle said:
All filmed in only 28 days too.
you are a moron on so many levels. firstly, phone booth was shot in more like 10 days. secondly, 28 days is not impressive anyway. your average hollywood film is shot in 4-6 weeks. it shits me to tears when idiots like you quote how many days it took to shoot a movie, like it actually means something. IT DOESN'T! IT MEANS FUCKING DICK

Fry

this type of movie where i would find it painful to watch again. you already know what's gonna happen and it's just basically all talk and little action.

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
crazyhomo said:
you are a moron on so many levels. firstly, phone booth was shot in more like 10 days. secondly, 28 days is not impressive anyway. your average hollywood film is shot in 4-6 weeks. it shits me to tears when idiots like you quote how many days it took to shoot a movie, like it actually means something. IT DOESN'T! IT MEANS FUCKING DICK
lol you are a fucking idiot......the matrix reloaded took like 300 days to shoot. most hollywood blockbusters take more than 4-6 weeks to shoot. anyway, the matrix is on a totally different scale compared to phone booth. it obviously shows that the length of making of a film means something.

Fry

you should also take into account the different settings, stunts, special effects, actions scenes, etc involved. it is not surprising that Phone Booth took a short time to film since it was mainly based around a phone booth.

Farnarcle

crazyhomo said:
Yes'm. I knew I got the length wrong.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i really liked this film.. it seemed really really really short at the cinemas.. maybe cause i was really getting into it and didnt want it to end :) i love keifer sutherland

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i personally didnt really like it like sitting there watching a guy in a phone booth for 90 min but it did have some good points to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)