• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

PHYS (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
after all this cramming you eventually start thinking, DAMN what have i done for the last 13 weeks! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh well there is sem2 and summer sessions! haha!

goodluck!

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
after all this cramming you eventually start thinking, DAMN what have i done for the last 13 weeks! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh well there is sem2 and summer sessions! haha!

goodluck!
i know right. i was like mon tues, mechanics, wed-thurs thermal then i convince myself that "nah that wont be in the exam"

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
fak I'm done.

going to get some subway so at least i can try the exam on a full stomach

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
q3 destroyed my asshole(for 1111) should get pass in exam overall and get credit :D

klavier

HSC
PHYs 1121

Q1. Anyone got 0.259 m for world record
And for justin bieber thing what's the lambda..

klavier

HSC
pretty sure it is rob wittenmeyer because he uses a lot of internet slang / reddit words ( he used plot twist in the question today)

HSC
Uni Grad
PHYs 1121

Q1. Anyone got 0.259 m for world record
And for justin bieber thing what's the lambda..
Got that. During the last 10 min, I realized I would be using part b) in order to answer part c)

Thank fuck that saved my life.

Not a bad test overall. Could have been worse. As for me I can hopefully pass this (or even comfortably).

But yes, Justin Bieber question oh god. I'm waiting for the paper to get released so we can screenshot this and preserve these moments 5eva.

HSC
Uni Grad
Now if Rob Wittenmyer wants to write another one of his questions, he needs to mention Timstar somewhere and about him being massive and getting 100 girls on the beach. + lifting.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
what the fuck was up with that tension question did any one else get like u = 2.9 billion?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Who thinks Joe Wolfe wrote the Justin Bieber question?
pretty sure it is rob wittenmeyer because he uses a lot of internet slang / reddit words ( he used plot twist in the question today)

It was neither.

It was deffs my 2141 lecturer who says "hashtag" when writing code instead of hash.

-----------

Well the exam to me was harder than past papers because usually for past papers the wording was actually clear on a few things.

Like I lost about 10 minutes trying to figure out whether the two masses separated after the spring compressed or stayed together.

And q2 was just gg for me.

So yeah probs skipped about 20 marks or so.

Though I've calculated passing (only just by like 5 or 10 marks though so fingers crossed I did not make any silly errors).

Oh and although it wasn't very straight forward and the wording still was not very clear q5 was alright.

Lol I probs got half my marks in the exam from q4 and q5.

Oh and q1 was easy MX1 stuff so I think everyone would have gotten 20/20 for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)