and from that i suggest that youy drop
PHYSICS!
its killing me atm,
and chemistry is soooo much more fun.

ox

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
There are more Chemistry students then there are in Physics at my school.
Not to mention there are no girls in my Physics class. Boohoo Physics class :(

kaylee_89 said:
hey,
i do chemistry, biology and physics..
and from that i suggest that youy drop
PHYSICS!
its killing me atm,
and chemistry is soooo much more fun.

ox
both physics and chem plz but chemistry is teh sex.

BlackDragon said:
Don't listen to those chemistry freaks..

PHYSICS IS EVERYTHING.

You don't change the world by synthesizing a new compound.
You can change the world's climate with large concentrated amounts of simple pollutants which can naturally occur such as Sulphur Dioxoide [SO2 from volcanoes] and greenhouse gases such as Carbon Dioxide [CO2 from exhaling and car exhaust emissions] .

Sofstar

HSC
~shinigami~ said:
I have no idea what that means. :confused:
heeey, on your sign. it says you do chem. Chem! but that's bias. Don't drop based on scaling.
I say to keep chem. Then you can contribute to the ' you know when you're a chem nerd when...' Hahaha.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Meh, I'm always "away" on MSN :rolleyes:
And I'm usually "offline". :D

Sofstar said:
heeey, on your sign. it says you do chem. Chem! but that's bias. Don't drop based on scaling.
I say to keep chem. Then you can contribute to the ' you know when you're a chem nerd when...' Hahaha.
Who are you directing that at? :confused:

Sofstar

HSC
Sorry, chem in you sign was refering to you. And the other half was to the thread starter.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Does anyone think that chem teachers are better than physics teachers? They just seem to know their stuff more.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
Does anyone think that chem teachers are better than physics teachers? They just seem to know their stuff more.
Quite the contrary in my experience. :)

Last edited:
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
And that is based on what may I ask?

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
@ Jaaaaay
You've probably resolved this issue a long time ago but just to add my two cents:

Drop Chemistry.

The horrible subject doesn't really need another child learning it's ways.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
watatank said:
And that is based on what may I ask?
My personal experience. The chem teachers I've had when you ask a question, hypothesize something, or propose a theory, they tend to think about it and give you a logical explanation and if they don't know they'll try to find out. The physics teachers (that I've had) try to blow it off and think it's beyond the scope of things. (One teacher is more likely to explain things but still doesn't really try) Mostly in physics we get stuff given to us (photocopies from text books and practical equipment) and the teachers are like "here you are, go" read/do prac, like go teach yourself and hand in what you've done at the end.

alcalder said:
Unfortunately, a lot of physics teachers are firstly Chem or Bio teachers and then Physics and are not 100% comfy with the Physics syllabus (and this is not a criticism just a fact, I witnessed my own supervisor when doing my DipEd - she was firstly a Chem teacher and was teaching Physics because the Physics teacher had gone and she was far more relaxed and knowledgable in the Chem classroom).
However I do realise that not every teacher is the same and not every school is the same so it was just a passing thought and reflection of my own experiences which isn't the same for everyone else.

Sofstar

HSC
m0ofin said:
@ Jaaaaay
You've probably resolved this issue a long time ago but just to add my two cents:

Drop Chemistry.

The horrible subject doesn't really need another child learning it's ways.
Chemistry is a cool subject. You get to play with chemicals which are toxic and stink.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)