PHYSICS y have you gotten this way? (1 Viewer)

richz

no ur not alone, they reduced the maths in it because they want girls to to do it.... and also disadvantage asians becuase they just owned the test when it was all maths based

Boo_

HSC
xrtzx said:
no ur not alone, they reduced the maths in it because they want girls to to do it.... and also disadvantage asians becuase they just owned the test when it was all maths based
i got an asian friend that completely hates math, and is bad at it

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
Argh! We've just started Applications of Calculus to the Physical World, and Further Applications of Calculus in maths and maths ext, and it's physics the way we should be doing it!!! The REAL way!
So now the maths we do in physics is really maths, and the maths we do in maths in really physics....THIS SUCKS!!!
I think it will be worse when we get to mechanics in extension 2, that will also be proper physics. Not '...ignoring air resistance, find...'
Bah.

Boo_

HSC
Emma-Jayde said:
Argh! We've just started Applications of Calculus to the Physical World, and Further Applications of Calculus in maths and maths ext, and it's physics the way we should be doing it!!! The REAL way!
So now the maths we do in physics is really maths, and the maths we do in maths in really physics....THIS SUCKS!!!
I think it will be worse when we get to mechanics in extension 2, that will also be proper physics. Not '...ignoring air resistance, find...'
Bah.
lol, haha, were doing further applications of calculus to physical world as well

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
Yeuch, I just suck at the whole regurgitation of information thing. I can remember formulas and ramble on about absolutely nothing for 5 pages (...English and music...the only 'essay writing' subjects I do...blah blah blah King Lear blah blah techniques blah blah de blah blah) but when it come to bringing up some random piece of info that we learnt who knows how many months before....
Argh.

Boo_

HSC
i know aye...i hate writing too, and forced to write 8 pages for exams...and i fail physics cuase of the written component...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)