Piano (2 Viewers)

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
hahahahaha, I just noe a few freak ass solos to get me out of a tight spot other than that all these grade 8 piano playaz will rip me a new one hahahaha. But I still get in there and slam a few keys every now and then

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
i bow down to you, oh master of improvisations :D
*bow*

hey! my 400th post!
i'm so glad you were here to experience this wonderful event with me
i should get a new hobby...

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
*cheers as he slowly approaches 450 XD XD*

lol, I love ur avatar, lol improvisation hahaha hardly. I fake that I'm a pro by playing some really nice major chords and then throwing in minors when I'm mad lmao everyones like omg brilliance hahahahaha nothing at all XD XD... Tone tone semi-tone tone tone tone semi-tone that's all I remember from yr 10 music!

Josephine

HSC
Hehe, tone tone semitone... back in those musicianship days where you had to memorise folk tunes and write out 4 part harmony.

I wish I could improvise, it'd be useful for anything. I suck at it so bad, I'm so used to just reading off music from a score. *sigh*

Logix: close enough? does that mean I was right or not? If you went to Penrith and Blue Mountains... so you're Adrian?

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
haha, but you must be bloody good at reading off the music :)
like i said, improvise ben folds style, it's the best.
step 1) smash keys
step 2) insert random chord
step 3) smash keys again

haox

woah its the legendary josephine ong vincent talks about haha

i play piano at vincents skool but im not good like u freaks like and ur rach3s =\
grieg concerto would probs be too hard for me even ^_^

my hardest maybe prelude 24 Dminor - chopin?
but one day as long as i learn ballade4 or barcarolle i'll be happy (chopin)

sunset_887

HSC
heya peoples hows it going, im on my 9th year of piano ..im learning rachmaninoff's prelude in g min its quite fun..i am 7th grade ameb..yet my theory is shocking...what are you guys going to do with your music? i want to get into the con but i highly doubt it :( people say im good but they have no understanding of the levels of the con i dont either :( well its wonderful 2 c so many pplz talkin bout piano :)

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I'm working on the Fantasie-Impromptu and the Revolutionary Study at the moment. I've been working on the Ab Ballade, but I had to return the music because I let it go overdue, so that's on hold for a while.

magician

HSC
moon_styla said:
i practise as much as i need to :D but at the moment, i have RSI so im not practising.. just seeing physio and hand doctor.. did u guys listen or go to the sydney international piano comp??
Yeah, I got RSI thanks to a jazz ensemble piece, Dark Eyes Boogie that I did for my HSC.

I listened to the international piano comp. while preparing for the Trials. It was motivation to stay in my room and write and learn my notes!!!!! : )

I've been playing for 12 years now and I'm working on my L.Mus.A now.

Last edited:

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
The winner guy was shit. Technically, he was almost perfect, but his playing was so contrived and insincere. 18 is far too young to truly understand the nuances of expression that you need to truly be a great player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)