Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i know! its disgusting!
it had a bump next to it and i popped it to make it go away. but now it is comingback. its hell itchy. maybe im allergic

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Atticus. said:
i know :p im just saying that for me it wont be a problem (ill probably be going into teaching as well :p)
i cant see you teaching in the first place....but yeah, i definitely couldnt ever picture you anywhere except for a public school!

stacie: puss or skin?

Adrian.

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
my belly bar is growing a bubble!
Adrian. said:
I got my first piercing on Wednesday. It's my Tragus. Here are some pictures from just after it was done.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t19/adriang86/myspace050-1.jpg
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t19/adriang86/myspace049-1.jpg
My Tragus has grown a bubble too (well more of a lump) :( It's been there about 4 weeks now. I went and saw a piercer and he said it wasn't a major infection but just some inflammation. I'm thinking about taking it out and getting it re-pierced later. Good luck with your bubble.

Since then I've got two cartilage piercings on my left ear and both of my lobes pierced. Here are some pics of the cartilage ones.

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t19/adriang86/?action=view&current=DSCF0643.jpg
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t19/adriang86/?action=view&current=DSCF064875.jpg

I don't want the rings in there but the piercer didn't have any bars that were the right size so I have to wait for them to heal so I can change them to bars.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
someone post a pic of said bubbles..i still cant quite picture it

and i doubt stacie's is inflamation - she's had it for ages

Adrian.

HSC

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i had something like that on my ear lobe earlier this year...and i've had mine pierced since i was 8. that said, i still can't picture anything like that on a belly piercing

Adrian.

HSC
alby said:
i had something like that on my ear lobe earlier this year...and i've had mine pierced since i was 8. that said, i still can't picture anything like that on a belly piercing
How long did it take to go down?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
getting the sparta swan on my foot next week
possibly on impulse tomorrow.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
alby said:
i still can't picture anything like that on a belly piercing
god dammit i must've jinxed myself! a little while after i posted that i looked at my belly and i've got a bubble-looking thingy too. right next to the top hole, squishy, not crusty and now a dark pink colour.
i just took the bar out and cleaned it and the area with detol..hopefully that helps it a bit.
will post pics when i get home tonight

Last edited:

Adrian.

HSC
alby said:
no idea...a while i think? maybe a week or 2. but i kept touching it, so that didnt help :(
Mine has been there 4 weeks now and this morning when I woke up it had doubled in size/length to nearly the whole bar and it was bleeding as i was cleaning it so I've taken it out and will get it re-pierced one day, soon hopefully. I want to get my tongue webbing and tongue done in about a week so I'll ask the piercer how long I should wait. So disappointed.

Adrian.

HSC
alby said:
god dammit i must've jinxed myself! a little while after i posted that i looked at my belly and i've got a bubble-looking thingy too. right next to the top hole, squishy, not crusty and now a dark pink colour.
i just took the bar out and cleaned it and the area with detol..hopefully that helps it a bit.
will post pics when i get home tonight
I think we're getting it off this forum lol. It must be.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
wow gross. if you could not post that again that would be marvelous
*spews*

:(

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
no. my eyes have been soiled and ive lost the ability to love and know happiness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)