pills (1 Viewer)

pscecelia

HSC
does anyone take study pills....like memory enhancement or something that makes you focus...blackmores??....:rolleyes2:

Appleorange

Banned
HSC
Use to.

I use to take vitamins which supposedly calmed you and allowed you to think straight.

They don't work.

Appleorange

Banned
HSC
Thread will be closed.
Just realized this.

I meant, I use to take Blackmore Vitamins (because I was lazy and didn't absorb enough), didn't make a difference.

/end of my talking

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I think it was Graney that said it, but unless you're able to knuckle down under your own willpower, having 'study drugs' won't do anything except make you super focused whilst playing video games

edit:
regarding study drugs, the problem is you'll procrastinate about taking the anti-procrastination medication, and if you're focused enough to take one, then you're focused enough to do work and don't need one.

Then you take one and you're SO FOCUSED at playing diablo 2 and looking at lolcats.

Last edited:

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys what's going on in this thre-

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
It will not be closed you sufferer of downs syndrome

horny unicorn

HSC
oxy
lots of it
now

edit: actually no it just makes you happier it doesn't improve concentration
will power improves concentration
will power and oxygen

Last edited:

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
One of my teachers told us to take speed while we study. It was sort of like "if you're going to be staying up all night studying, i'd recommend taking some speed. HAHAHA just kidding. (but seriously, it works)."

CaffeineMotor

HSC
To be honest, the best way to effectively retain info is to be well rested/hydrated/fed/fit.

That said I've recently started taking Ginkgo Biloba 2000 (its a herbal based pill, but "apparently" it helps with your memory and learning. It's hard to tell if it actually is doing something, but I do find myself remembering more in tests, so who knows.

Memento-mori

HSC
I take Prozac. Doesn't help at all with study. In terms of study, it's about concentration and discipline. Two things I can never do.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
i take dex for my adhd they're practically magical

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I take Prozac. Doesn't help at all with study. In terms of study, it's about concentration and discipline. Two things I can never do.
Why would an anti-depressant help with studying?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)