Pissed Off (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They kinda expect people to do that. Plus, a few weeks into the course you will find that some people will either drop the subject or leave the course completely, which will give more spots in your tutorial.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
All I have to say is that they better have gotten all this settle out by Friday cos I have to register for 3 tutorials then. GRR

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Knowing uws admin they won't have anything fixed by friday :p but i'm sure that you will work something out if they don't. No, murdering the admin doesn't count :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Well look at it this way, if you murder them, who is going to process your enrolment if it hasn't been processed? ;)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I will.....Oh. Good point Cape. I guess murder isn't the best option...I mean, theres blood and imprisonment. I guess I will just call up and be Little-Miss-Attitude. But honestly, I've probably spokent to about 3 different admin people and they all seem so impatient about everything. I went with a family friend (whos an International Student) to ask about enrolment and one of the admin lady at Werrington was making it seem like we're suppose to know everything. Um hello? thats what you're there for woman!
I think this really should be an anti-uws-admin thread

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hmm ... maybe it depends on the student centre. Cause the people at hawkesbury are usually nice, until they suggested that we couldn't pick units for different courses :mad: we showed them :p make an anti uws admin thread then :p it won't do any harm :p

kag86

HSC
N/A
Admin there to help... Bahaha yeah right!

Hehe, i was so lucky to have my units up today... i was so pissed of with the admin cos i needed help n they werent giving it to me.

A couple of days ago I called the student centre at Bankstown and asked them for the number of a person that could help me figure out what other units i should be doing for my course... yeah well they re-directed me to an answering machine... i left a message... today i finally got a response lol, the stupid lady called me and said that she'd give me the number of another lady who might be able to help and goes "did you go to an academic advisory session?" i told her that i didn't go to one because my offer was a late round offer and that there weren't any AAS held for my course for late round offers... and she was like "yes well you should have gone to one shouldn't you?" so i said "no there wasn't one for my course after the late round offers came out!" and she said "well that's no excuse is it?" DUMBASS!!!! Oh yeah cos i'm gonna go to an AAS that doesn't even exist! Or did she expect me to go to an AAS for all my preferences just in case i got into it in the late round! I was so pissed off... and then she put me through to the other lady... yep another answering machine! I only know what to do now cos of all you guys helping me out lol... Ahh!!!!!!!

Meh ... SOME troubles... but they fixed it up quickly... n the ppl i talk to on the fone... r really nice.. except for one... that wasnt really listening to me
all in all... uws admin takes a long time... but they get things done

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hawkesbury people are lovely! But since when is hawkesbury student centre busy anyway? The maximum amount of people I have ever seen in there is 5 ... lol.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I would like to once again say that I hate UWS admin. I have to register for THREE tutes tomorrow and my enrolment details are still not up. It shits me cos they should know this would really interfer a lot of students, and yet they still come up with a helpful response other than "you'll just have to wait"
I called today and was told my details were entered yesterday..but would still need to take 24-48 hours to process. ARGH

= Jennifer =

HSC
funky_a there is still hope
it "only" took UWS admin 9 days to get my enrolment details up! they just came up today, you have to keep calling them and pissing them off ;)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
LMAO @ that smilie thing! And yeah, my details are up now. And good thing they are *shakes fist at UWS admin*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)