Places to study apart from the library? (1 Viewer)

Kittikhun

HSC
The lobby outside Biomedical theatres A and B is pretty quiet, except for the times when people are walking in and out of those lecture theatres. The tables and seats outside the AGSM building look and sound quite quiet as well.

jamesfirst

HSC
the benches near the cricket oval have power points and is quite soothing to study in :D.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
The lobby outside Biomedical theatres A and B is pretty quiet, except for the times when people are walking in and out of those lecture theatres. The tables and seats outside the AGSM building look and sound quite quiet as well.
Biomedical... hmm. Yeah wouldn't be my first choice considering it's so out of the way.

I have good memories of that place. Made a "friend" (shall we say). We were just sitting there awkwardly and she talked to me and I talked to her. Good times.

the benches near the cricket oval have power points and is quite soothing to study in :D.
They have powerpoints? Really? news to me

halapenyo

HSC
went to study at the asb today. new favourite spot. its so quiet omg

halapenyo

HSC
also is the tyree building the first one on your right as you walk into the main entrance to UNSW from anzac parade?

HSC
Uni Grad
As for me, I study at Law library, ASB, Chemical Sciences building, Main library (10th floor though), Morven Brown building, Tyree building or the Quad ASB Computer labs (my last resort)

muzeikchun852

HSC
went to study at the asb today. new favourite spot. its so quiet omg
I find the study desks facing the lawn can be quite noisy as people are moving in and out of tute. especially those annoying doors.

halapenyo

HSC
As for me, I study at Law library, ASB, Chemical Sciences building, Main library (10th floor though), Morven Brown building, Tyree building or the Quad ASB Computer labs (my last resort)
holy shit never realised library had that many floors.

is there study places on every floor?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

of course

i heard some people have sex in the study rooms

(i didn't actually hear them, but i just heard about it)

Though I srsly did see someone bring their Playstation 3, hook it up to one of the TVs in a study room and played some car racing game with a few friends.

HSC
Uni Grad
Where can people study in Morven Brown?
Me, Roger and Ian studied during stuvac and exam period there. I remember at the time, Roger wrote AZ is a pimp there (if you saw my pic).

from level 2-10, there are study places. levels 11-13 are for the basement storage (i think) and level 1 is the basement.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Oh so you took one of the tute rooms. I thought there was like... a study area

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)