the way he used to make her heart race
she will miss life and love itself

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
..i think i just threw up in my mouth a little
I know right?

Basically, you've just written a stock standard amateur teenage poem complete with cliches and misspellings. Congratulations, virtually everyone in existence has done that.

If you want to "express" yourself, go ahead. Just don't post it where someone will rip it apart.

The 4 P's: Private vs. Public poetry people. If you're venting, keep it to yourself. If you want to improve it, offer it up for concrit.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
ahahaha yay now i kno for sure that i suck ^.^
Being self-pitying only makes you that much more annoying.

If you want to improve read as much as possible, go to as many random writing sites as possible and stop writing for a bit.

Otherwise, you're going to have to accept that slapping together cliches in an attempt to express emotion is not going to be well received by randoms on the internet. Or, for that matter, anyone who can read.

chaldoking

HSC
I can see that this poem is one that explores reality and truth. Yet, I don't understand why we have narrow minded neanderthals like Tulina commenting so viciously as to the form/structure of the poem. Whose to say that conventions have to always be present within a poem?

In my opinion you can bend away from the conventions and present a cliche of a poem - but under one condition: it has meaning. I think B.O.R.E.D has shown us how a simple thought can create such a great meaning. Great work! I enjoyed it!

B.O.R.E.D.

HSC
I can see that this poem is one that explores reality and truth. Yet, I don't understand why we have narrow minded neanderthals like Tulina commenting so viciously as to the form/structure of the poem. Whose to say that conventions have to always be present within a poem?

In my opinion you can bend away from the conventions and present a cliche of a poem - but under one condition: it has meaning. I think B.O.R.E.D has shown us how a simple thought can create such a great meaning. Great work! I enjoyed it!

^.^ why thank u ... it has very deep meaning ... its over loss of love ... pretty much ... thats how i feel ... -.- im dead thats how i feel

cxlxoxk

HSC
Does anyone else think this poem has "Twilight" written all over it?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC

Yeah, the truth does hurt.

It may be 'truthful' - however subjective that is - but it doesn't evoke anything because it's purely cliche.

Enjoy reading mediocre writing - there's a lot of it out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)