• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

pokemon X and Y (1 Viewer)

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Snivy is useless, you will not enjoy it at all with snivy.

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Really? Oh well... guess I'll have to make it a challenge or something then... IDK. Or start over since I'm not THAT far into the game.
maybe it just sucked for me since i had a gurdurr and boldore and i needed to evolve them but i couldn't because you have to trade them.

WeaselPowa

HSC
Fuck the HSC, I'm going all out in perfecting my HeartGold team >.<

WeaselPowa

HSC
you play competitively?
No, because I'm stuck with an R4. However I am developing different strategies for my team composition and using smogon as a tool to confirm if my movesets work ^^. Currently stuck at picking a suitable wall though :L

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
well...just use pokemon online it takes away the need to build a team through breeding/ ev training. Wall...only for heart gold? because skarm/bliss are the best walls in that gen. If you want a wall for this gen, ferrothorn seems to go well, but theres so many you could choose, depends on type weaknesses of your team and what it really needs

WeaselPowa

HSC
Really sucks that Eviolite doesn't exist in Heartgold. If it did, Chansey would have been my immediate pick :L

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
i still go bliss even with eviolite, i have a soft spot for blissey lol. Like chansey good but it doesn't get left overs which sucks then i also do some pretty hectic things with my blissey so it can actually kill things like terrakion, conkledurr, lucario lol. Max out hp and def and put a chople berry on it which halves the power of super effective fighting moves, i then use counter and dem bitches die lol. I also go with a choice scarfed ditto those things go off.

Last edited:

Coetez

HSC
So... fairies be sitting on top of the meta now? Or are dragons still king? I'm definitely seeing even more steels being used.

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
So... fairies be sitting on top of the meta now? Or are dragons still king? I'm definitely seeing even more steels being used.
dragons still king!! nah we'll see how it goes with the new type. I wouldnt say fairies would be at the top, maybe steel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)