Post-grad students, how many units did you do and would you have changed anything? (1 Viewer)

Hopp

HSC
So how many units did you do in the HSC year? Do you regret dropping or not dropping a subject?

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Re: Post-grad students, how many units did you do and would you have changed anything

Did 12 - I regret dropping economics. I wish I dropped music instead... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Post-grad students, how many units did you do and would you have changed anything

I wish I dropped geography.

jenslekman

HSC

10. Made a tough choice to drop 2 subjects and while things could have gone better, I don't regret it.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A

I did 11 - tbh, I regret dropping PDH instead of biology...hated biology with a passion and would have done much better in PDH since I already had knowledge of the content.

madharris

HSC
N/A

11 units. I would have probably done pdhpe or something although I'm not sure what I'd change it for

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC

11 - Best move was switching from Biology to Agriculture early in the year; my only regret was not picking 4u Maths to provide buffer for my woeful Physics HSC mark

simplyinsanity

HSC

12 While at some points I was unhappy with my results and contemplated dropping to 10/11, I'm very glad that I didn't :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

14. Wouldn't change a thing.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

Gman said:
No Regrets, Mr. Freeman

Last edited:

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

I personally did 12 units for the HSC and I didn't regret anything-also shown by the fact I didn't drop or pick up any more subjects in year 12:).

FireRunning

HSC

I did 12 units for the HSC last year. I regret not dropping English Advanced. Luckily my marks in English Extension 1 helped to partially offset my poor results in English Advanced. :wavey:

Chubbeh

HSC

Regret dropping Physics near the beginning of Year 11 for Biology, and then dropping Biology near the beginning of Year 12. Would've dropped PDHPE instead (I was aiming for 10 units).

enoilgam

HSC

I did 11 units and had no regrets. I dropped MX1 and SOR II one term into the HSC and that was definitely the right choice for me.

Dementured

HSC

10. No regrets at all. Hated the class I dropped anyway.

kimjuliana

HSC

11 units. Would I have changed anything? Yep. I wish I didn't do English Standard. It brought my ATAR down really badly. But I don't think doing another level of English, i.e doing advanced would have really helped. I was always bored during English, even during junior year, and doing a higher level of English would have probably made me even more bored and unmotivated.

Mdyeow

HSC
Uni Grad

13. Wouldn't change anything (unsurprisingly). But it worked for me because I only did four "subjects" (so heavy on extensions vs wider disciplinary spread). Higher focus, higher efficiency.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)