• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

post trial motivation? (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
The thing, I really don't know what it is I want to do at uni lel
Say you want to do Bachelor of UMAT to yourself then you'll work hard like you need to get into med, disregarding the fact that you did/didn't do the UMAT this year.

Thank_You

HSC
Think of dem feels when you get your HSC results...those months of anticipation, leading up to a single text message or a letter or an online check, only to find:

a) you miss out on your desired external marks by a few marks because you didn't give it your all, and now, since all the ATAR calculators are probably broken because everyone is using them, you're not sure anymore whether or not you can make it into your uni course. Do you want to defer for a year? Or take another course to get in? Not sure, but you know its an expensive pathway.

b) you exceeded your expectations, smashing all your desired external marks by a few and now you're confident your ATAR is going to be the one you want to get into whatever course you want! Excitement for the future is so real, and you feel so satisfied knowing you gave it your all and it has paid off. Everyone's proud of you, and most importantly, you're proud of yourself.

I'd prefer b, but its up to you which one you prefer :p
I need to think like 'a' so i end up as 'b'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)