Post up your subjects for HSC! (1 Viewer)

LiLBoBo

HSC
what subjects did you choose and why did you choose it? did you regret not dropping a subject? personally i didnt drop anything, i stuck with my asian combo! LOL i.e. adv english, 3U maths, physics, chem, eco and legal. yeah i know, legal is abit odd, probably wont count towards UAI anyway.

PeaceDrummer

HSC
I dropped Extension English.. Because I didn't understand what "Navigating The Global" was... Turns out we didn't really start it yet till the day after I left, meaning I wasn't meant to know. I enjoyed it.. But only cause the class was small and it was easier than Advance I found.

I was planning on dropping Soc & C.. Because I absolutley hate it! Turns out the school wouldn't let me do only 10 units.. They would of if I had a meeting with the Subject/Timetable coordinator.

And now I have to do a PIP.:mad:

I sort of regret dropping Extension. But It takes up as much work as a 2 unit I was told, and everyone scared me with the whole "if you stuff up once, you'll get a bad UAI with only 10 units! It's too risky!!"

Meh.. One year and it'll be us at Schoolies!!

09's are fine :D

chumbumm. =D

HSC
lols..
ASIAN COMBO?!

umm.
well im doing..

3u maths
chem
bio
stnd eng
music1
legal

miamisweetheart

HSC
i dropped eco, i struggled with it every lesson. drop what ever you want too. i am such a happier person without it. if anyone is reading this struggling with eco, get rid of it, you'll remember fiscal policy forever, i will. im on 11 units now, i would probly go down to 10 and take the risk but at my school we have to do SOR ...

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
dropped eco, jap cont.... jap was the worst thing ever..
Current subjects:
2u ESL
4u Maths
2u Phys
2u Chem

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
LiLBoBo said:
what subjects did you choose and why did you choose it? did you regret not dropping a subject? personally i didnt drop anything, i stuck with my asian combo! LOL i.e. adv english, 3U maths, physics, chem, eco and legal. yeah i know, legal is abit odd, probably wont count towards UAI anyway.
Azn subjects ftw. I'm not really Asian though lol.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^lol

are asian subjects like:
4 unit maths,
2 unit advanced/standard/esl
2 unit chemistry
2 unit physics

Damn I only do two of them, so i am academcically half asian?

dp624

HSC
lyounamu said:
^lol

are asian subjects like:
4 unit maths,
2 unit advanced/standard/esl
2 unit chemistry
2 unit physics

Damn I only do two of them, so i am academcically half asian?
yup. lol. i do all those, and only those. thus it means i'm 100% pure undiluted asian

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
dp624 said:
yup. lol. i do all those, and only those. thus it means i'm 100% pure undiluted asian
you should be proud.

i am contaminated, i guess i will be removed from my family soon, aye?

shaon0

HSC
LiLBoBo said:
4unit, Phys, Chem, adv english and religion

ValentinesM

HSC
I did
  • eng adv
  • maths ext 1
  • physics
  • chemistry
  • french continuers
  • economics
in preliminary, but i dropped Eco because it is quite time consuming + i had an inexperienced teacher who hardly knew anything, although i had a good ranking. Looking back, i think i did like it, eco is a very practical subject, you can apply it to the real world easily, as opposed to something as abstract as complex numbers.
I also picked up extention two maths. Hopefully i will be able to keep all twelve units to the end.

HSC
dropped ext english cos i didnt like the texts my teacher chose :( really sucks cos i was doing so well in ext english & i found it easier than advanced. oh well!

georgefren

HSC
I did Eng3, Maths3, A+M History, Physics.

And dropped physics, but took up another extension in english and history. so im still on 14 units. I may drop a subject eventually.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
georgefren said:
I did Eng3, Maths3, A+M History, Physics.

And dropped physics, but took up another extension in english and history. so im still on 14 units. I may drop a subject eventually.

that's little bit too much, don't you reckon?

I do 13 now, and I am little struggling.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Schoey93 said:
Care to explain?
i did 2 & 3 unit maths but i am like doing 4 unit and repeating 3 unit so yeah, back to position 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)