Post your 2011 University Offers here (1 Viewer)

speedofsound

HSC
Im surprised that SMH didn't provide the offers online like last year. Is BoS going to do the "see who is in your course" this year?
yeah i was going to ask about this. i remember last year you could go online and look it up. is this not happening this year? i want to stalk some other people. lol

nikilily

HSC
B/Business and hopefully picking up Commerce as well at Newcastle... yay.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Got into Optom/Science at UNSW.. BIG surprise considering I only got 42nd percentile for UMAT =/

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hope to see you there, you should be over-qualified, ATAR-wise, right?
Well... selection rank-wise, considering I cheated via bonus points =P

But great to see so much happiness in this thread. That's great news, Mature Lamb!

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Well... selection rank-wise, considering I cheated via bonus points =P

But great to see so much happiness in this thread. That's great news, Mature Lamb!
LOL I'm still in shock because I really wasn't expecting this.. now I don't know if I want it. =(

How do I apply for other offers again? Change my preferences around? Do I still keep my UNSW Optom/Science at the top or can I remove it from my preferences now that I accepted the offer?

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Congratulations to all of you who have been offered your first preference. Your perseverance has paid off.

To those who missed out, don't be dismayed. As long as you do well during your first year, there's always a good chance of being able to transfer.

Looking forward to seeing another set of BoS'ers at USYD.

Best wishes all.:tongue:

SmokedDuck

HSC
Congratulations to all of you who have been offered your first preference. Your perseverance has paid off.

To those who missed out, don't be dismayed. As long as you do well during your first year, there's always a good chance of being able to transfer.

Looking forward to seeing another set of BoS'ers at USYD.

Best wishes all.:tongue:
Exactly. I went from studying communication at UWS with a poor UAI (around 50-55) and only a Diploma to my name to the one of the best Journalism courses in the country. It can be done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)