Post Your 2014 Sem1 Timetable (1 Viewer)

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Even when I've finioshed everything, and click finish at the end my app status is still matriculation. Is this because of that shitty Engg1100 clash?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
there is no cp in lectures except for law lol. Law you cannot go to another lecture.
Awesome ! I thought they all have CP involved :L

You've been a life saver over these last few weeks for all of us, thanks man.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I changed my timetable around a little bit.

could someone tell me What is my longest walk/run? I have a bad knee and do not want to be sprinting from class to class

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Awesome ! I thought they all have CP involved :L

You've been a life saver over these last few weeks for all of us, thanks man.
other courses have cp through tutorials :)

haha np always glad to help :)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
jeez you first years are real pussies worried about how far you walk, I think UNSW from ANZAC parade to the other side is only 2km, so whatever distance you walk won't be that far

as the late chopper reid used to say 'harden the fuck up'

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
jeez you first years are real pussies worried about how far you walk, I think UNSW from ANZAC parade to the other side is only 2km, so whatever distance you walk won't be that far

as the late chopper reid used to say 'harden the fuck up'
oath

D94

HSC
N/A
I changed my timetable around a little bit.

could someone tell me What is my longest walk/run? I have a bad knee and do not want to be sprinting from class to class

Are you able to move that Thursday MATH1141 tutorial? More often than not, the ENGG1000 'lecture' either finishes early (your coordinator might want to speak to you for like 30 minutes), or it finishes early, i.e. you just meet up with your group and do whatever.

Tuesday: Mathews to Old Main Building is relatively far, but downhill.

All others are fairly standard walking distances.

Drewk

HSC
fck.PNG
FML
This and a little over 2 hrs of travel time one way.... and i was thinking i could do part time work with uni ahahahaha
I really dont understand why discrete maths has to have 1 hour lectures on 4 days?? cant it just have 2x 2 hr lectures ?

williamdaft

HSC
View attachment 29816
FML
This and a little over 2 hrs of travel time one way.... and i was thinking i could do part time work with uni ahahahaha
I really dont understand why discrete maths has to have 1 hour lectures on 4 days?? cant it just have 2x 2 hr lectures ?
omg for tuesday :/ and damn 2hr travel one way that sucks so much.. For me, it's 1.5hrs - still sucks.
I guess you can part time on Fri, Sat, Sun, and very late shifts in other days.. or just casual.

D94

HSC
N/A
View attachment 29816
FML
Are you able to move that Friday discrete tutorial somewhere else? You might have a class test that day, and traffic/public transport is unpredictable, so you run the risk of being late or completely missing the tutorial.

I think traditionally, discrete has the worst spread of times.

Drewk

HSC
omg for tuesday :/ and damn 2hr travel one way that sucks so much.. For me, it's 1.5hrs - still sucks.
I guess you can part time on Fri, Sat, Sun, and very late shifts in other days.. or just casual.
Tuesdays ikr... can we change class times even after we have enrolled??
cause a Wed 9-10 could remove the 1 last hour on my Tuesday (here: http://snag.gy/2klXA.jpg) but i accidentally clicked the delete button next to the wrong class while making the time table this morning and 2 mins later the class stopped showing up in myUNSW and i called up and they said it is full... the image from http://www.timetable.unsw.edu.au/current/MATH1081.html says otherwise...

D94

HSC
N/A
Tuesdays ikr... can we change class times even after we have enrolled??
cause a Wed 9-10 could remove the 1 last hour on my Tuesday (here: http://snag.gy/2klXA.jpg) but i accidentally clicked the delete button next to the wrong class while making the time table this morning and 2 mins later the class stopped showing up in myUNSW and i called up and they said it is full... the image from http://www.timetable.unsw.edu.au/current/MATH1081.html says otherwise...
It isn't updated immediately. It says on the page: Data is correct as at Mon, 20-01-2014 01:10:11 EST

Going by Class Utilisation, it is full: https://my.unsw.edu.au/classutil/MATH_S1.html#MATH1081T1 (updated: Mon Jan 20 18:05:06 EST 2014)

Drewk

HSC
Are you able to move that Friday discrete tutorial somewhere else? You might have a class test that day, and traffic/public transport is unpredictable, so you run the risk of being late or completely missing the tutorial.

I think traditionally, discrete has the worst spread of times.
im not sure how to reschedule after i have enrolled.. help?
also if we are late to tests in tutorials what happens?

D94

HSC
N/A
im not sure how to reschedule after i have enrolled.. help?
also if we are late to tests in tutorials what happens?
Use the "SWAP" button, not "drop". Enter the same course code and everything should be self-explanatory.

If you are late, they will most likely let you sit the test but only in the time remaining. If you completely miss it, you may be allowed to sit it at a later time, but this is something you need to discuss with the course convenor. But if not, then you get zero.

D94

HSC
N/A
hmm well its right on that website but i checked at a bout 2pm,4pm today as well on my site/link and it has said "open" since
Well the first link you posted had not updated during the day, so that would have been inaccurate whether or not it was actually full. I don't know whether the link I posted, updated earlier in the day.

Also, another thing to note (from my observations) is that the UNSW system may not show a time slot, even if it is Open, because it's intention is to spread students among the available times. So if there is a popular tutorial, filling up at a faster rate than others, it will stop that time slot, forcing students to go into others, despite it being Open.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)