Post Your 2014 Sem1 Timetable (1 Viewer)

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I think I've gone mad. I've printed out a map and pinpointed where my classes are... I'm planning on finding all my classes on the day I go to collect my student I.D.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I think I've gone mad. I've printed out a map and pinpointed where my classes are... I'm planning on finding all my classes on the day I go to collect my student I.D.
Bear in mind that some are on different levels of the building.

From all the times I've been there, the signs are always good at guiding you to the right direction.

Once you find the actual building, then it will be easy to find the rooms/halls you will be in.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Bear in mind that some are on different levels of the building.

From all the times I've been there, the signs are always good at guiding you to the right direction.

Once you find the actual building, then it will be easy to find the rooms/halls you will be in.
I have. I looked up on lost on campus app and wrote down levels and printed photos of room doors and the building. Lol I wrote myself a guide so I don't get lost.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I have. I looked up on lost on campus app and wrote down levels and printed photos of room doors and the building. Lol I wrote myself a guide so I don't get lost.
Hahaha you are already prepared without being there yet.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I just asked people during my first few weeks where my classes were, most people at UNSW are nice enough.

Alkanes

HSC
u guys are too keen...well try to enjoy it while you can because this feeling will slowly dissipate during the semester

williamdaft

HSC
:haha: great idea, I need to make a personal guide as well ..

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
I just asked people during my first few weeks where my classes were, most people at UNSW are nice enough.
Man reminds me of highschool I had a bunch of mates who would send kids to like the opposite side of school when they asked where a class was =/ bit slack lel.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
u guys are too keen...well try to enjoy it while you can because this feeling will slowly dissipate during the semester
Yeah, esp. me. I'm trying to bask in my excitement because when assessments and tests come that's when I'll be curled up in a ball, sobbing my little heart out. lol

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
i still find it funny that a minor issue i raised once like two years ago is now mandatory discussion for all timetables
So what man.

Enjoy a bit of walking.

If you walk/jog for more than 10 minutes then it gets boring.

But a 5 min walk/jog is refreshing.

By the way, are you still going to do COMP1917 in second semester?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
So what man.

Enjoy a bit of walking.

If you walk/jog for more than 10 minutes then it gets boring.

But a 5 min walk/jog is refreshing.

By the way, are you still going to do COMP1917 in second semester?
As in I never thought it'd be such an issue for everyone.

And possibly. I looked at my plan though and it says next year Sem 2 but we'll see how scheduling and clashes go.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad

Walking from John Clancy Auditorium to Rex Vowels theatre - should only take 5 minutes or so, but considering this session is 100% full with 148+ extra students from the 'web' session, will I make it?

For this 'web' session, is this just a waiting list session or is this the actual session going to be recorded and uploaded for these poor students?

Last edited:

D94

HSC
N/A

Walking from John Clancy Auditorium to Rex Vowels theatre - should only take 5 minutes or so, but considering this session is 100% full with 148+ extra students from the 'web' session, will I make it?

For this 'web' session, is this just a waiting list session or is this the actual session going to be recorded and uploaded for these poor students?
It is the actual lecture recorded and uploaded online. Those students have either made a choice to select the web session (i.e. they might have another class on during that time, so they will watch the lecture during another time), or they may not have been able to select the actual lecture session but will still attend the lecture.

It is most likely those students chose the web session because they have another class on, or they don't want to attend in person - they aren't going to attend in person.

MiseryParade

HSC
Hey guys, a bit of a silly question. I'm planning to drop optom and do law/international studies once I get a late round offer - would most of the good lect/tute times be already taken? :(

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Hey guys, a bit of a silly question. I'm planning to drop optom and do law/international studies once I get a late round offer - would most of the good lect/tute times be already taken? :(
Most likely yeah.

Keep in mind the cut-off in late rounds is usually 99.95.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)