Post Your 2014 Sem1 Timetable (1 Viewer)

yasminee96

HSC
Not sure if I screwed up or not haha. Should I redo it? not too familiar with map made it in a rush trying to get a day off. Also might change from Higher Phys to just Phys not 100% sure yet D:

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! also dat eng100 clash for erryone
See you in MATH1131 lecture on fridays...if i decide to show up lel

http://i.imgur.com/0WyZNJQ.png

fellow optom! :D

really not liking the 12-4 tuesdays and 1-5 fridays.
heeeeeeeey! A friend <3 I have a 10-4 tuesday :( and a 9-4 wednesday and friday...
why is your timetable so much nicer -_-

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Some of these engineering timetables are horrendous. Also to the person doing SCIF1121, I can't remember which one you are - but be prepared for the most bludge-iest bludge bludge of a subject that ever bludged.

View attachment 29709

Happy with the times I got! although I have no idea where these buildings are hahah
ASB to Mathews is a trek, you'll have to walk up all the stairs. It's effectively lower middle campus to lower upper campus.

---

But all this timetable talk makes me wish I had my Sem 1 timetable :(

still have to attend an honours course scheduling meeting like the week before o-week or something <_<

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I need the overlord SD critiquing my timetable. Will upload soon. Feel free to add one of your signature love stories in the reply :haha:

Go_Lucky

HSC
I'm doing comm/info systems. I have to do accounting, business databases, and info systems. but then i get to choose 1 of: microeconomics, business and economic statistics and managing organisations and people. I just don't understand with these electives, if i pick microeconomics does that mean i can never do the other two in later years or can i do them next semester. confused?? also, will i be ok with stats if i did advanced maths? what do you guys recommend?

Last edited:

Praer

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, does anyone know if it's just me that myunsw isn't working for? Also, am I able to change my timetable? I need to change to a later night class because it clashes with work :(
c u there ;)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm doing comm/info systems. I have to do accounting, business databases, and info systems. but then i get to choose 1 of: microeconomics, business and economic statistics and managing organisations and people. I just don't understand with these electives, if i pick microeconomics does that mean i can never do the other two in later years or can i do them next semester. confused?? also, will i be ok with stats if i did advanced maths? what do you guys recommend?
See you at O-week. You do the other two in sem.

I'm doing micro as the choose for first sem.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I need the overlord SD critiquing my timetable. Will upload soon. Feel free to add one of your signature love stories in the reply :haha:
post and ye shall receive

also if you want a love story, talk to me during o-week.

If you're in Adv. Maths, don't do business and economic statistics - you must take MATH1141, which excludes the former.

Moreover, those electives - there's like six of them, right? You just have to pick 4 of the 6 at the minimum. You can take all 6 if you want, as long as you still have room in your degree to finish them, along with all the other requirements of your degree.

lance687876

HSC
Uni Grad
my friday is so long that it doesn't even fit on my screen -.-

s1 timetable.jpg

williamdaft

HSC
It's nicely packed.. don't have to wake up so early :) 4 day weekend ftw...

And on Mondays, the distance from each location ain't that bad.. I like power walking anyway. :haha:

Does my timetable look right for BCom ? - 10 blue squares, totaling 12 hours of lec/tuts, of the four compulsory core courses

UNSW Timetable Semester 1.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)