Post Your 2017 University Offers Here (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I didn't transfer. I dropped out of university in 2016 and completed a Certificate III in Business at TAFE. I then applied for a BCom at USYD and got an offer.

FYI my 2014 ATAR was 90.95.
my wam was 74.90 and i didnt get in to commerce...
so devestated

leesh95

HSC
Hi guys,

I received an offer from UNSW but I can't log on my details to create a UniPass. The page says my details do not match their database.

Does this mean UAC made a mistake or what?

Jakulore

HSC
Hi guys,

I received an offer from UNSW but I can't log on my details to create a UniPass. The page says my details do not match their database.

No, I had this problem... How were you entering your details e.g. birthdate?

akkatracker

HSC
Hi guys,

I had to try a second time to get it to work.

leesh95

HSC
No, I had this problem... How were you entering your details e.g. birthdate?

I entered my details fine. Birthdate in the dd/mm/yyyy format. It doesn't work for me :/

But I have a confirmation from uac and everything. Extremely tense right now.

Jakulore

HSC
I entered my details fine. Birthdate in the dd/mm/yyyy format. It doesn't work for me :/

But I have a confirmation from uac and everything. Extremely tense right now.
Hmmm I'm not sure, maybe check your exact details entered on UAC to see if there were any mistakes there? Don't worry though, if UAC said you got the offer, then you probably got the offer :)

akkatracker

HSC
You only need one of the postcode and birthdate - maybe try that.

Are you using your uac number (prefixed in 1)

leesh95

HSC
Hmmm I'm not sure, maybe check your exact details entered on UAC to see if there were any mistakes there? Don't worry though, if UAC said you got the offer, then you probably got the offer :)

Actually I just got an email from UNSW asking me to accept my offer. It let me make my unipass and set a password etc. But when I tried to finally accept my offer, it takes me to a page which has an internal service error??
Actually now it just won't load. Has anyone had any success with accepting?

darthsidious

HSC
Looks like theres a lot of load on their servers or something - just keep trying

Last edited:

ml125

HSC
Got guaranteed entry for UNSW Adv Science/Engineering but didn't get an offer??? I've called up enrolment support but they have no idea what happened, said it might be due to my age (((rip))) Gonna call up the admissions office in the morning, hope it's just a mistake T_T

meDAawesome

HSC
Got guaranteed entry for UNSW Adv Science/Engineering but didn't get an offer??? I've called up enrolment support but they have no idea what happened, said it might be due to my age (((rip))) Gonna call up the admissions office in the morning, hope it's just a mistake T_T
wow that sucks hope it works out

meDAawesome

HSC
congrats to you too!

leesh95

HSC
Oh no :( Hope it works out for you.

sourmilk

HSC
I got into Bachelor of Arts @ UNSW!

Disappointed because it was my 6th preference, but ecstatic becaue I too can be part of the UNSW master race. However, I'm also disappointment I didn't get into Public Communication @ UTS even thought I had a 0.05 below the 2k17 cut off. Overall, mixed feelings. Didn't get beaten by parents so that's good. Planning to transfer in 2nd year hopfully.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)