Post Your 2017 University Offers Here (1 Viewer)

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I got an offer from UTS for Business.

I'm taking a day off work to sort out HECS and my RPL application. I'm hoping everything get's credited before classes fill up!

I'm set to finish uni mid-2018 and i'll considering starting my CA shortly after... if not my CA, then my advanced certification with ARITA (insolvency).

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

silver3z

HSC
bachelor of advanced science at unsw \(^o^)/ yaaay

T-R-O-L-O-L

TOO GOOD TO BE CLASSIFIED
HSC
Can anyone help me in deciding between Law/Science at UTS or Law/Science at Macquarie :)

mrstripedshades

HSC
by what time do you have to accept an offer/wwhat happens if you accept 2?

im already in on the macquarie portal and shit since atar got released (and done HECS planning on doing units soon). Just still thinking if I want to do bsciIT at UTS with business or just do my original first choice (80% maybe more decided on my first preference still)

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
by what time do you have to accept an offer/wwhat happens if you accept 2?

im already in on the macquarie portal and shit since atar got released (and done HECS planning on doing units soon). Just still thinking if I want to do bsciIT at UTS with business or just do my original first choice (80% maybe more decided on my first preference still)
Not sure if its two degrees from the same uni - but i presume youd accept your first one n you can probably accept tne second one and then withdraw from the first course

T-R-O-L-O-L

HSC
Hey I got an offer for Law at UTS and Macquarie. I was just wondering based on your experience, how Macquarie compares with uts in terms of law. Thanks

T-R-O-L-O-L

HSC
Not sure if its two degrees from the same uni - but i presume youd accept your first one n you can probably accept tne second one and then withdraw from the first course

Hey I got an offer for Law at UTS and Macquarie. I was just wondering based on your experience, how Macquarie compares with uts in terms of law. Thanks

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Combined law at UNSW :]
ur avatar scared the shit out of me

I got an offer from UTS for Business.

I'm taking a day off work to sort out HECS and my RPL application. I'm hoping everything get's credited before classes fill up!

I'm set to finish uni mid-2018 and i'll considering starting my CA shortly after... if not my CA, then my advanced certification with ARITA (insolvency).

wtf are you transferring again

ur a serial transferee

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I can't say for UTS law but in my experience with law at MQ the teaching staff are top notch. However, in terms of subject choice UTS may be a little better and im pretty sure they have built in PLT
ur avatar scared the shit out of me

wtf are you transferring again

ur a serial transferee
I know... im surprised i get any offers. Haha

Queen, i swear this is the last time and this time ill actually graduate!

Im pretty set with my career choice now so i dont anticipate any further changes... in the next year and a half.

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Applied Finance + BComm Prof Accg at Macquarie :|, didn't end up getting the UTS offer I wanted, decently happy nonetheless.

Rileh

HSC
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Economics USYD.

Might try to transfer to Commerce?

Fwb

HSC
N/A
Yo Jakulore congrats on your offer! What was ur LAT?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I can't say for UTS law but in my experience with law at MQ the teaching staff are top notch. However, in terms of subject choice UTS may be a little better and im pretty sure they have built in PLT

I know... im surprised i get any offers. Haha

Queen, i swear this is the last time and this time ill actually graduate!

Im pretty set with my career choice now so i dont anticipate any further changes... in the next year and a half.

UAC has you in their hall of fame

Jakulore

HSC
Yo Jakulore congrats on your offer! What was ur LAT?
Thank you, I got 89/100 which is 97th percentile! I was pretty pleased given I come from a school that ranks between 250 and 270 and didn't have the opportunity for tutouring!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)