Post Your 2017 University Offers Here (1 Viewer)

ml125

HSC
Turns out I initially didn't get made an offer since I'm under 16 - but since I was given guaranteed entry they're making an exception because they need to uphold it :'DDD

Advanced Science/Engineering @ UNSW :3

Jakulore

HSC
Turns out I initially didn't get made an offer since I'm under 16 - but since I was given guaranteed entry they're making an exception because they need to uphold it :'DDD

That's great to hear!

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC

Under 16 wowowowow

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Zoinked

Beast
HSC

So crazy that you're 15 and schooled most of us in atar

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

What r u gonna do for the time being
Yeah I would've liked to, but going for the internal transfer instead.

That's so cool! Hopefully we'll see eachother around :)
Well good luck on that

BlueGas

HSC
N/A

Say if you didn't have the guaranteed entry, what would have happened?

chocolo

HSC
Im doing Bachelor of Economics at UTS. Wanted UTS business. I swear no one is actually doing this course. Even on Facebook people are not doing it.:frown2:

Jakulore

HSC
Im doing Bachelor of Economics at UTS. Wanted UTS business. I swear no one is actually doing this course. Even on Facebook people are not doing it.:frown2:
I think that is great still!! Give it a go and if you don't like it, you can always try to transfer! :)

mrstripedshades

HSC
If you wanted to do bachelor of business couldn't you just do it w bscit (much lower cutoff and demand( and then drop it? Or no that's not how t works?

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
If you wanted to do bachelor of business couldn't you just do it w bscit (much lower cutoff and demand( and then drop it? Or no that's not how t works?
Specifically with UTS, they consider ATAR cut-off anyway, not really credit internal transfer.

ThePolyMath

HSC
I got into Bachelor of Arts @ UNSW!

Disappointed because it was my 6th preference, but ecstatic becaue I too can be part of the UNSW master race. However, I'm also disappointment I didn't get into Public Communication @ UTS even thought I had a 0.05 below the 2k17 cut off. Overall, mixed feelings. Didn't get beaten by parents so that's good. Planning to transfer in 2nd year hopfully.
Good luck sourmilk!

I will always remember our chats re: subject selections lol (not sure if you remember me) :wavey:

ml125

HSC
What r u gonna do for the time being
Currently teaching myself the stuff I missed out in 4u so I don't get rekt.

Say if you didn't have the guaranteed entry, what would have happened?
Before I was given an exception, I was initially told that I would have to take up my offer at USYD - then transfer to UNSW once I turned 16 if I still wanted to do the course.

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
(Uni external transfer student here)

Early Offer: B Sc / BA at Usyd
Main Round: BMedSci at Usyd

Have shuffled stuff around to maybe get another offer in Feb Round 1 but if it's not what I'm after then I'm likely sticking to BMedSci -- which I'm happy with one way or another.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)