Post your handwriting 09ers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
the-derivative said:
That's pretty neat. It's kinda like Yvonne's writing, nice and round and girly. I actually like girly writing - just don't wanna write like a girl and have my handwriting be all round and 'cute' looking.

Also yeah - my handwriting in an exam is a lot different to what I normally write.
lol, that reminds me of ppl who draw an o on top on the letter "i" lol.

yeah my ones crazy messy and bigger in exams =)

5233andy

HSC
Nobody really wants to see my handwriting. It's simply my version of the Morse Code, for my eyes only and... probably a few teachers. I try to write neat in most circumstances, but it really does depend on your comprehension of 'neat'. When exams come, my writing can only be deciphered as lines, dots and squiggles.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
x.Exhaust.x said:
That's my writing :) (see attachment). It's terrible...compared to Nathan's, Aerath's, Yvonne's, Namu SUPAH AWESOME computer writing, gouge away etc etc. Bleh, I've been distracted :(
Hey, your writing is neat! I tend to change my writing to your style when I get bored during classes.

And no one can beat Namu's supah computer writing!
the-derivative said:
LOL - that's like really neat to me, and I reckon it's nicer than mine - it's got a 'cute' feeling to it, but like you are a girl - so like it's ok.
LOL! That's the first I've heard of it :lol:

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
bettina44 said:
View attachment 17222
this is from my eco notes and that is as neat as my handwriting gets and its still a little messy.my writing in exams conditions is completely different,i'll post up form my exams if i bothered. btw you'll notice that every second word is like an abbreviation
Your writing is the exact replica of a girl in my Economics class. Maybe you're her double (she's coming 1st in Economics btw ;))

the-derivative said:
That's pretty neat. It's kinda like Yvonne's writing, nice and round and girly. I actually like girly writing - just don't wanna write like a girl and have my handwriting be all round and 'cute' looking.

Also yeah - my handwriting in an exam is a lot different to what I normally write.
Oh man. Everyone's writing is terrible during exams. It's like reading hieroglyphics for our poor teachers. Sometimes, I have the insane urge to write 'Sorry about my hand writing' on the paper.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
Your writing is the exact replica of a girl in my Economics class. Maybe you're her double (she's coming 1st in Economics btw ;))

Oh man. Everyone's writing is terrible during exams. It's like reading hieroglyphics for our poor teachers. Sometimes, I have the insane urge to write 'Sorry about my hand writing' on the paper.
Is BGHS Bankstown Girls High?

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:

I don't ... it's a good way to get back at teachers :p

tommykins said:
Is BGHS Bankstown Girls High?
LOL not this again :p
I know what school it is :p

bubblesss

HSC
lol BGHS ~~~ bankstown girls?
burwood girls?
blakehurst girls?
blacktown girls?

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
axlenatore said:
Way not to complete the dash on your a leaving it as an o. Instead of raw materials it says row materials
You actually read my HSC Chemistry notes? Wouldn't it be preferable if you were studying for your HSC externals instead of procrastinating on the forums? ;). I read through 'raw' on the actual paper I wrote it on, and the dash is very clear. It's just my scanner, or I don't know how to spell 'raw' lol.

ttong

HSC
bubblesss said:
burwood girls?
blakehurst girls?
blacktown girls?
lol forgot birrong girls

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Post your handwriting 09ers

can i post mine :<

i'm supposed to be an '09er, curse early starts!

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
bubblesss said:
burwood girls?
blakehurst girls?
blacktown girls?
ttong said:
lol forgot birrong girls
*whistles*
Aplus said:
lol, this topic again.
Yeah .. I've been asked so many times.

Anyways, to keep with the original topic, has anyone ever heard about how your handwriting can reflect your personality?

Lyly

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Post your handwriting 09ers

tommykins said:
can i post mine :<

i'm supposed to be an '09er, curse early starts!
Post it anyway :D

And lisarh... I'm soooo jealous of your handwriting, it's way better than mine! Lol :p

bubblesss

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
*whistles*

Yeah .. I've been asked so many times.

Anyways, to keep with the original topic, has anyone ever heard about how your handwriting can reflect your personality?
hmmm yes i've heard of that.
they also say that the the way in which ur handwriting slopes determines something lol.

Russdog

russell
HSC
i remember all throughout primary school, i insisted on turning my book as sideways as possible. like, the right hand side of the book pretty much facing direcly away from me. i'd still write normally, only left-to-right being bottom-to-top, and very sloped. it was just habit, and eventually people started copying me, so i grew out of it.

also in primary school i switched over to writing my a's like they are here, on the computer. haven't looked back since, they're so much cooler a's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)