Post your least favourite beer here (1 Viewer)

that bloke

HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
lol....heineken and becks have real flavour...but they taste shit lol...i never said they dont have flavour...lol...and tooheys new is nice...just my opinion...

ur opinion was that all australian beer is crap....lol....now whos the tool? that bloke ^^^^
Fuck a duck, you're amazing. I said aussie draughts and lagers are crap. Which generally applies to all mass-produced drops of the Cartlon, Tooheys, West End, Swan brewerys, Castlemaine etc stables. If you're too dense to make the connection that's a real shame.
Smaller breweries such as Little Creatures, Matilda Bay, Coopers, that mob who make bluetongue, the pub with no beer brewery etc all make tip top beers.

boris

Banned
HSC
Australian draughts are made to be easy to drink, ice cold, because thats what you want when its 40 degrees and you have been working all day, and fuck it is refreshing. Exquisite taste doesn't really come into play nor should it.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Hahn super dry = disgusting.
Extra dry kicks its ass any day.
Apart from super dry, worst beer I've tasted was 'Tusker beer'.. so yuck. (around AUD$1.25 a bottle over in Vanuatu)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
that bloke said:
Fuck a duck, you're amazing. I said aussie draughts and lagers are crap. Which generally applies to all mass-produced drops of the Cartlon, Tooheys, West End, Swan brewerys, Castlemaine etc stables. If you're too dense to make the connection that's a real shame.
Smaller breweries such as Little Creatures, Matilda Bay, Coopers, that mob who make bluetongue, the pub with no beer brewery etc all make tip top beers.
coopers is meh...and bluetongue is lager haha

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
anything that is warm.

not a big VB fan

also little creatures is bit to full flavoured for my liking.

Last edited:

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
coopers is great but it depends on what your having with it.

Supermodified

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
haha yeah tooheys old is preeeeetty fucking bad
um, carlsberg, kronenbourg 1668 or whatever its called, becks, heineken if its not ice cold, budweiser
Everything you say from this moment on is now void.

HSC
Tooheys (their entire range), VB, Crown, James Boag, Carlton drought, Hahn super dry, Heineken, Corona, Sol, Miller, Budweiser, Carlsberg, Grolsh, Zipfer (worst shit ever), all of those blonde low carb beers. We won't go into light beers because they're shit.

I don't mind beers like Beck's, Pilsner Urquell, Peroni, Stella Artois, Asahi, Hoegaarden when i just want something refreshing and quick to drink. But i really favour the beer i'm having now, It's a German wheat beer called Weihenstephaner, it's a Hefeweizer which means it's a cloudy unfiltered beer. Nice aroma, highly carbonated, loads of fruity flavours. What sets it apart is that it leaves you wanting for more it's very easy to drink and it tastes good even when it isn't that cold.

You might think i'm trashing all aussie beers i'm not. I heard Coopers sparkling ale is brilliant, i haven't tried that yet but i'll definitely try it.

HoCo8

HSC
Can never touch Heinekin again after my schoolies week. Drank way too much of it.
Can't stand Bluetongue.
And any Toohey's is piss except for extra-dry platinum which is up there with my favourites...

Verscurexant

HSC
indonesian made "Bintang" branded beer. i don't think it even contains the standard 5% level of alcohol o.o..never chuggin that crap again

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I dislike carlton draught.

buying that case of miller chill was the biggest mistake of my life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)