Post your Major Work! (1 Viewer)

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
It's a Llama

Jase said:
Ah so thats a self protrait Skillo. hehe mabye im just used to refering to everyone as 'man' and 'dude', possibly 'cause i go to a boys school (not private) in the northen parts of Sydney. I guess its kinda close to the 'city'.
did your painting survive the pallete? hah well, at least it was an innocent accident , i actaully set the pallete down on the chair and forgot i did.. and sat on it...
Lol. You sat on it? *Laughs at possible sight*. The painting did survive after lots of F*cks and Sh*ts being heard from the art rooms that day. The worse bit was the fact that I'd just loaded my palette up...hahahaha.

That's all cool about the 'dude' thing. You're lucky to be in the city. I go to a co-ed state country school...
Art and Drama students (and I'm both) are looked upon as being 'queer' at my school. Unless you play a million and one sports you're almost in for being 'strange'...

I like being alien. It's better than being a sheep...that's what I like to say!

Mz_Foolish

is everyone dun with thei BOW?

jus cheking to see how everyone is going with their BOW? all dun are we? i also would like to know if anyone is doing DT and VA???

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
lolz.. so i guess im nt the only 1 who's sick of photoshop

artfag: ur works had changes so much.. i just realise, one of them look lk that "thing" from LOR.. am i right?? stil great techniques and used of colours tho

mz foolish: im not done.. tonight ish the last night, getting it print tomor.. i wanted to do dt and va, however, alots shool put all the creative subs on the same line, therefore nt many students cn do both ^^,

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
lmao.. its dreadful isnt.. having to stay up the whole night =)

hav u printed ur Bow yet??? i'v found the cheapest place in sydney, im crossing fingers for high quality prints :p

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I've printed mine about 3 times.... intensely costly at clickmedia.. all up probly nearly $400-$500, however the school is paying for alot of that as i go to a private school :)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
ohh u lucky bastard.. lolz.. poor public school kids aka me lolz

i seriously cnt imagine mine in size a2... ish gonna be so horrible kekek

i love your works thou... you puts lots of effort into it? btw, when did you start?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
beginning of the year, i did put heaps of effort into it... and i tried my hardest to make it have meaning, I made more works than I'm sending in.. im only sending 7 and i made around 12.
I printed mine a2,a1 and trust me it looks great, u should go for it :D

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
sanguinivore said:
wow thats heaps nice artfag >__<
everybodies work is so intricate..... bahh =/
i should have done something that didnt need so much.. realism... so shit at it...

http://members.optusnet.com.au/sanguinivore/artexib/artexib.htm
-_____________-!! You just made me want to drop art before yr 12 now..
but can't cos I wanna do the NAs course... \ ____ / *evil look too all the ppl who r good at art*

But I really it like though :D

Jase

HSC
holy crap sanguinivore O_O. i agree, if you dont get into art express then something's seriously wrong. those paintings.. are.. incredible. I doubted you when you said that little one was 4x5, but now i have seen the truth....and...
How the heck did you paint with such intricacy on a 4x5 canvas!! (actaully you dont have to answer that)
and more to the point.. where the heck do ya get canvases that small.
And those frames are so cool. You put quite alot of effort into it all.. congratulations.

oh so its Cotan. I dont know much about him, except the vegetables.

and (^o^).. dont drop art, you may have some latent powers yet to be unleashed.

I feel sorry for all you digital and dig photography artists, so much money spent. But its worth every cent eh.

sanguinivore

-_____________-!! You just made me want to drop art before yr 12 now..
but can't cos I wanna do the NAs course...
yeah i agree, dont drop art. i didnt get into nas. was really sad.. -_-

How the heck did you paint with such intricacy on a 4x5 canvas!! (actaully you dont have to answer that)
and more to the point.. where the heck do ya get canvases that small.
LOL with a very small brush and going really blind! i made the little canvases.. well it was more like cutting up pieces of canvas and sticking it onto blocks of wood...
i found oil paints really limiting. unlike digital stuff, which you could make faster and its shinier and more modern and more impressive, paint takes time to dry and is so .. conservative

and i dont think ill get into art express o_O cause my stuff is too vague..... and i didnt put in enough effort, unlike everyone elses work, which theyve been working damn hard on since the beginning of the year. :'( people in my class are SOOOO GOOOOOD...

wow this is a long post...... zzz

frazzle

HSC
there are SO MANY good works! but every one is good in its own right, and you have to look at them as a whole, taking concept etc into account. so much good stuff! but we are getting them internally assessed soon *shudders*...

BUT It's FINALLY OVER!!! I had my english major work due the day before art, and since I tend to leave everything to the last minute, I had next to no sleep all week, and didn't have proper meals for a while! *sigh* I've been living like a hermit, doing video editting for eng at school and doign art at home.

I will post up my images soon, I'm going to take a looooooooong break, be a couch potato again, catch up with people and go shopping! =D ahhhh feels good to LIVE again!

sanguinivore

goow work =3
see you at school!! LOL

i really dont get how they mark our major works...
how come it gets internally marked as well...
i thought it was all external ><... man.. im so lost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)