Post your timetable 2010 (1 Viewer)

Mike Larry

HSC
Hi all!!!!!

Say, if I have a lecture that finishes at 12, and a tutorial that starts at 12 of the same day, would I be able to get the tutorial on time? Or is it a sure thing that I'll be late?

Thanks!
you'll be late but 9/10 the tutor is also along with about half the class. it happens to everyone and it's understandable.

Kai7918

HSC
N/A
Hi all!!!!!

Say, if I have a lecture that finishes at 12, and a tutorial that starts at 12 of the same day, would I be able to get the tutorial on time? Or is it a sure thing that I'll be late?

Thanks!

Well i kinda like to have it packed

normally it only takes like 5-10 mins to go from 1 room to other...so i would have the tut @ 12...straight after the lecture

but if u are not sure then its better u give ur self a lot of time

Kai7918

HSC
N/A
attempting to do my timetable now.. but so far i have got friday off. if i really wanted to i could re arrange and get tues off too..

but my question is.. will it get daunting if your subjects are on separate days. e.g. having spanish on wednesday (both lecture/tutorial) and then psych on thurs (both lecture/ tutorial) etc etc ??
well some times its good to have diff. subjects on diff. days..
1. u dnt have 2 carry all ur books on the same day.
2.u only learn abt 1 subject in a day, and its really easy 2 revise the stuff u learned in the evening. if u learn like 3 subjects a day then u cant revise everything in the evening.
3. with assignmentsw or quizes..if u have 2 tuts of 2 diff. subjects on the same day, then there is a possibility that both subjects would have d quiz on the week in the tut. so u will b having 2 quizes on the same day...

kagura

HSC
To be honest, with the small amount of hours I have per week and considering how long it takes me to travel to and from uni, I'm going to cram all my classes into 3 whole days, leaving me with a 4 day weekend.

Generally it's best to spread our your classes and have small breaks in between, though from past experiences, I have rarely made good use of them and can quite often be found taking naps in the library. That goes without saying that I always slept late before uni, which I don't highly recommend for all you freshmen out there. After all, getting a decent amount of sleep is vitally as important as doing your readings and having early preparations for your finals.

That said, I need to change my bad habits from last year and put an end to my never-ending chain of procrastination when it comes to heavy-weighted assignments and exams. :)

HSC
N/A
okies thats sounding really good now.

well heres mine for now. not too sure about all the space though. :/ all my classes seem to be in the afternoon and not morning.
(and im not a morning person, but i want to start getting up early again coz i feel useless sleeping in every morning now)

vantastic

HSC
for autumn:
Monday - Understanding communication 9-10am lec, 12-2pm tut

Tuesday - Ecology of Public communication 9-10am lec, 1-3pm tut

Thursday - language and discourse 9-10am lec, 12-2pm tut

TateDimech21

HSC
hey why do a lot of people here only have three units? anyway i have another question regarding my timetable, for one unit i have a lecture, a practical and it says skills three times and they are all on weeks 18-24 or something but under the first heading of skills all the times are on Mondays, then the second one is on Wednesday and third on Friday, all the times are the same. Does this mean i get to pick on what days i get to do my skills session because i have nothing on friday and dont want to go in just for an hour when it takes more tha that to get there, thanks

schtrevey

BBC/LLB
HSC
Thanks Theism for the layout :D. Just a heads up Theism, your Academic skills lecture covered 3 hours instead of 2!

Last edited:

icedabz

HSC
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6073/unitimetable.png

My Timetable is the worst...

Friday i got 5 hour lecture for 2 units... How fucking stupid is that, they should change it...

They got principles of chemistry lecture over 3 days (Mon-Wed) for one hour a piece... They should just make it a 3 hour lecture... Fuckkk...

Plus what you guys think about 'Physics 1' Tutorial, it's in red because I'm not sure whether to place it on Wednesday and get Thursday nearly off? Or put it on Thursday?

loki911

HSC
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6073/unitimetable.png

My Timetable is the worst...

Friday i got 5 hour lecture for 2 units... How fucking stupid is that, they should change it...

They got principles of chemistry lecture over 3 days (Mon-Wed) for one hour a piece... They should just make it a 3 hour lecture... Fuckkk...

Plus what you guys think about 'Physics 1' Tutorial, it's in red because I'm not sure whether to place it on Wednesday and get Thursday nearly off? Or put it on Thursday?
ahaha chem is going to suck =P gl tho

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad

i hope my timetables can look something like that.

scumm

HSC

Four hours straight on Tuesday and Thursday. Is that bad?

yowser

HSC
N/A
are we meant to do our spring one also next week?

phyliciasian

HSC
is having uni from 9am - 5pm, too much? (inclusive of an hour break in between)
i'm paranoid having 2 lectures and 1 tute all in one day lol.

crazathiest

HSC
I'm hoping for:

Monday - 1pm-3pm
Wednesday- 9am-2pm (latest 3-4pm)
Thursday - 10-1pm (possibly later)

I really want those 2 days off, I must get in early and have fast net to get what I want to achieve though, or I'll end up with an extra day probaly.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
I'm dreading the day when we have to register for our tutorials. Basically, you're fighting for your class times against tons of other students. If your preferred tutorials are full, tough luck! You will be stuck with your crappy times if you're not refreshing the damn page fast enough!

I hate tutorial registration. :)

tute rego in this uni is like this...you gotta be in it, to win it! lol

i pray my stupid net doesn't cutoff, i squeezed everything it could mean i end up going 5days, when i plan to go 3 days a week to uni...fingers crossed i click the times quickly before it gets full lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)