Post Your Timetable - S1 2010 Edition (1 Viewer)

Sayangliss

HSC
LAWS1052 is five hours per week (tutorials and lectures) and it's just the foundation course. So we might be looking at over 20 hours per week when we start more law courses.
Blah, I already have 20 hours a week for Sem 1 for Law T_T

karnage

HSC

Is this too condensed? Will i be able to make it to everything?
Yep i had something similar 1st sem, pretty awesome you managed to get tues off. Just gotta get moving to and from John Clancy because they arent close to your other classes. Maybe leave the previous lecture a tad early or something.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Yep i had something similar 1st sem, pretty awesome you managed to get tues off. Just gotta get moving to and from John Clancy because they arent close to your other classes. Maybe leave the previous lecture a tad early or something.
For a moment then I thought this was the name of the military-fiction author's name. I got really excited that the Chancellor likes Clancy novels enough to name an unrelated building after him.

macochris1

Yip__Seyy
HSC
updated eng. timetable!!

lol i got the email about MATH1141 and how i dont meet the minimum requirements... so i changed it back to MATH1131.

Lydia_88

HSC
i think up until the first or second week of term? coz they stop enrollments after that, but if you hate a subject, then you can drop it until he census date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)