Potential ECON2390: Business Economics Students. (1 Viewer)

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
I didn't really pay attention as to whether the question made sense but I had no idea about how to do it, so that left me with a choice between question two, three and four and I don't feel like writing a massive answer for question four so I did question two and three. The problem was that I couldn't really do part b) of question three either:p.

Ooh, the competition is on;). How much did you write for the essays? I wrote a page and a third for my first question and a page for my second. I swear I can never think of all that much to write for essays:(. Oh well, I am finished my exams so I can forget about that evil subject now:D.
For question 1, I wrote about 3 pages, 2.5 or 3 pages for questions 2, 2.5 pages for question 5, 2 pages for question 7.

For Bruce's part, I did the 2 study cases.

I was looking at doing the maths question from James part, but I throught no way :D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
I was looking at doing the maths question from James part, but I throught no way :D
Haha, yeah I didn't think it would be in there so didn't study for it at all and my memory pretty much failed me in the exam, plus it was a bit different to the example in the textbook and the question we had to do for assignment one:(.

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
Haha, yeah I didn't think it would be in there so didn't study for it at all and my memory pretty much failed me in the exam, plus it was a bit different to the example in the textbook and the question we had to do for assignment one:(.

I know what you mean, I did have a look at it during reading time. But I throught, no way and also question 4 was looked very hard, so I was left with 1 and 2. Lucky question 2 was the same as the tutorial questions we had

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)