Potential ECON2390: Business Economics Students. (1 Viewer)

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
Ah, thanks again. That looks like a pretty poor excuse for an exam:p. Do you think this years will be similar:)?
Well he used the same tutorial questions from last year, so the chances are pretty good. Here are the answers to the test.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
"List the three components that make up the ‘eclectic’ model of the multinational enterprises." Did we even ever learn that? I don't think it is in the textbook:(.

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
"List the three components that make up the ‘eclectic’ model of the multinational enterprises." Did we even ever learn that? I don't think it is in the textbook:(.
Its in the lecture notes (week 4). It refers to ownership advantage, location advantage and internalised advantage.
:p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Ah, well that explains it. I don't read lecture notes and I don' think I went to that lecture:p.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hmm...subjects I have/do hate/d (for various reasons)
PSYC 1010
PSYC 1020
GEOG 1020
GEOG 1030
PHIL 1060
HUBS 1403

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
GEOG 1030
what’s wrong with geog1030, its like my favourite course at the moment. It might be a tad depressing but at least it puts things into perspective.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
PSYC 1010
PSYC 1020
GEOG 1020
GEOG 1030
PHIL 1060
HUBS 1403
6 first year subjects?

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
angelduck said:
Subjects i h8 - hubs1403, psyc1010, & Ling1110 (not as much as others,m the take home multiple choice idea is pretty good, just wayyyyyyyyy boring)
angelduck are you a speechie??

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
@ Craig...we had a different lecturer to you, my tutor and I absolutely loathed each other, and I found the content hell boring and depressing.

@ Jumb...I've changed degrees...this is my third semester of doing first yr subjects :(... 5 of the listed subjects were from my first degree, and one is from my new degree

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
@ Craig...we had a different lecturer to you, my tutor and I absolutely loathed each other, and I found the content hell boring and depressing.
Well that makes sense then. I probably wouldn’t enjoy that much if I didn’t have Sarah as my lecturer and Allison as my tutor.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hehe, we made no secret of our pure and utter hatred toward each other...apparently it provided much needed entertainment for the others in my tute.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
man sarah sucks!! i find it really hard to stay awake in her lectures..which is really sad because the content is (and should sound) interesting lol..a lot of people in my tute can't stand the lectures..everyone's hanging out for the next chick hehe

how was your tute?..cary did a whole hr and a half on how to write an essay..(and apparently did the same in his tute in the morning)..........yay..

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Do you guys have a lecture of dams at some point? They showed us a video in that lec...I think there is a high probability I fell asleep.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
not sure :S ..i close my eyes a lot..but don't actually sleep (as tempting as it is)..we've watched a few videos..can't remember a dam though..but that doesn't really mean much

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
That exam didn't go to well for me:mad:. I didn't know the diagram for question one well enough and question four was just a joke. I can't believe he asked for percentages:mad:! I suppose I should be thankful that I actually did the exam though. I thought it was in tutorial time and was not even going to turn up to the lecture:eek:!

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
@ Jess- who was your lecturer? That must have been one hilarious student teacher relationship.
Actually I think we do a lecture on dams soon. We do that when we do an infrastructure lecture or something. Not entirely sure though

@em- as if sarah sucks, I really enjoy her. Sociology is so much worse, I fell asleep so many times on monday. thankgod sociology is piss easy (high distinction for tut presentation :D )

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
My lecturer was ...ummm... Ben...Reid?
He got fired last yr, and the Dev't Stud. students passed around a petition to get his job back, lol
And my tutor (ie, the one I hated) was Liam, uhh, Phelan, I think.

You're right, it was pretty funny.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Oh I heard about Ben Reid earlier on this year. I was talking to a 3rd year human geography student and he said I was lucky not to have to deal with him.
I can't say I know of Liam Phelan though. Hopefully i'll never cross paths with him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)