Potential ECON2390: Business Economics Students. (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I guess Ben isn't that bad...apart from dribbling half a bottles worth of water down his front and not even looking down.
Liam wouldn't be too bad either, if you don't mind him trying to recruit you to go to sail-offs for ships bound for Nauru, or him telling you you are wrong because he doesn't agree with your opinion (my theory is that it is an opinion, it can't be wrong. It can be based on incorrect facts, but it itself cannot be wrong)
I actually saw Liam today at uni. Needless to say, I tried to hide behind my schooner glass.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Well the main thing that I like about Allison (my tutor) is that she doesnt mind you having an opinion, she just strives for us to back up our opinion with some form of academic substance. However with my bullshitting skills thats a bit of a problem. At no time though does she say that your opinion is wrong.

lol, what time did you start drinking today? After my economics exam I really needed a drink, but I had boring sociology

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
oh it was only one, to calm the nerves before my anatomy test. did the job (haha, still bombed the test though!), it was about lunchtime. It was *good*. Love GT!!

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
hehe, that’s the spirit. Anatomy test, god that would suck. Yeah GT is the best, especially when you get one of the comfy lounges. There not as good as the ones at boh, but I can never be bothered to walk over to hunter side. GT bar is also always packed out.

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
That exam didn't go to well for me:mad:. I didn't know the diagram for question one well enough and question four was just a joke. I can't believe he asked for percentages:mad:! I suppose I should be thankful that I actually did the exam though. I thought it was in tutorial time and was not even going to turn up to the lecture:eek:!
Yeah i did the wrong diagram, but my diagram, i had my revenue output higher than the profit max output, so I might get a few marks.

Questions 2 and 3 were pretty good.

Question 4 was a joke lol. I got the first percentage right lol, but i just guessed the rest, included a few guessing the wording for the question.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I think my diagram for question one was pretty much right except I labels the vertical axis "profit" instead of "Price ($)". I had it label as "Price" the first time too but I changed it:mad:! Yeah, questions two and three were fine. I got all the percentages wrong for the fourth question and was just making stuff up for the descriptions, so I probably won't get any marks for that question:mad:. I didn't understand the fourth question either, until i looked at the table:p. I think I will get about 14/20:(.

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
I think my diagram for question one was pretty much right except I labels the vertical axis "profit" instead of "Price ($)". I had it label as "Price" the first time too but I changed it:mad:! Yeah, questions two and three were fine. I got all the percentages wrong for the fourth question and was just making stuff up for the descriptions, so I probably won't get any marks for that question:mad:. I didn't understand the fourth question either, until i looked at the table:p. I think I will get about 14/20:(.
Did you stay for the lecture?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I was going to but walked out at the last minute. The is no point. I don't get anything out of attending anyway:(.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i always do that hehe

i dont go to irhr lectures anymore, or stat, and for acfi i just grab the lecture outline and either stay for half or leave

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, you would be surprised at the number of people who do that, like come to the lecture and the n leave after about ten minutes:confused:.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
well i do that in acfi now only cos she doesnt post notes on the net and she hands out a lecture outline within the 1st 10 mins of the lecture....then i can make my own notes at home

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
i swear one of the mature age students in our HUBS lectures comes in late, sits down for like 10 mins, then just walks out in disgust. soooo weird, y not just stay @ home and sleep??
Was that Mikes lecture? Do you really blame him/her? Mike was reading word for word off the slides, it was insane. I'm probably not going to tomorrows lecture almost purely because of that (and the fact my lit review is due tomorrow)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
nah the textbook has more than whats in the course

if i leave to go the the lecture i get to leave work early...and i gotta b at the uni at 7 anyway for my tute, so i just bum around the aic or the library or the shortland union and eat stuff

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
She tells you what is not required to be learnt from the text book. Well there is no point turning up to the lecture for ten minutes and going. Just go straight to the Union or whatever:).

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yeah but i just want the lecture outline, it gives good starting point for making notes and i dont have time to get it any other time

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
MY GOD UR A PSOT WHORE ANGEL DUCK

i go away to get some biccies for 5 mins and the screen is full of ur posts!! ur as bad as me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)