ppl accepting offers from unsw (1 Viewer)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
do you know if you have to pay to accept your offer? a friend of mine is confused as to whether or not she has to pay, that is what it says on the site, tho i dont know anyone else who has to pay for acceptance! i just accepted my offer over uac for free.... anyone know whats up with this?

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeah you have eto pay 250 $ by the 1st week of feb or something like that, to ensure your acceptance or something. i think it's really fucking stupid, every other uni doesn't make you pay.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by johnson
yeah you have eto pay 250 $ by the 1st week of feb or something like that, to ensure your acceptance or something. i think it's really fucking stupid, every other uni doesn't make you pay.

aren't the usyders complaining about $577 at enrolment?

addz

HSC
it says "deposit"
so wont we get it back
i hope so but most likely not

s2ophie

HSC
yeah so where does this $250 go???

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie
yeah so where does this $250 go???
I remember paying them $250, but I don't remember what happened to it. Apparently I've paid them $250 for union fees, maybe it went there instead of being refunded, or its just a fee they charge for the administrative tasks to get you enrolled (and to pay for those endless supply of free pens!)

@lbert3269

Hmm.. $250 enrolment fee is pretty hefty. I don't know why i'm paying it cause i can't even progress onto the second acceptance stage. Any of yous have the same problem ? If i can't complete the form does it mean i didn't accept their offer ? =(

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
i accidently clicked continue when i waws supposed to pay by the credit card now it wont let me go back and pay it =/

ack have to ring emn up or something

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by cyrax83
i accidently clicked continue when i waws supposed to pay by the credit card now it wont let me go back and pay it =/

hye, least u got into the server ;)

lol!

addz

HSC
To ensure your place in this program is held for you, you must make an enrolment acceptance payment of $250. This will be credited towards your fees after you enrol.

good stuff..

is a roflcopter
HSC
yeah we bitch about it now
but we probably all rushed off to pay it anyway

RZ

HSC
i got an offer from unsw so if i get another offer in unsw say, do i need another 250 for acceptance? and if so what happens to the other 250?

milktea

Originally posted by cyrax83

that happened to me as well =_=, i have to pay online too, but the thing is i even forgot to jot down my reference no. >.<", dun like this online acceptance at all, doesn't allow you to make mistakes....lol.....but i was wondering are they gonna inform us when they receive the payment? i mean what if they go they haven't receive it by 2/2 but u did pay and they give out your offer already???

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
i dont even have my reference number either :confused:

hopefully they'll email us a receipt or something, ask when you ring them up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)