Prediction for Essays (1 Viewer)

Zephyrio

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Never. With out Weimar I doubt the Nazis would have been able to squeeze their way in.
Like I said, Weimar Germany was a petree dish.
(Yes, because the political undoings of Weimar obviously have a place in this debate... about which one's more interesting. Indeed.)

Well, thank Hitler that we ever study Weimar, because without him, I doubt Germany would be in the curriculum.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
fallenstar said:
WHOA this is crazy! yes i was there!
unfortunately our school doesn't do vietnam...we do Cold War; the guy for that was incredibly boring! he just presented the dotpoints on a powerpoint with no explanation...
but Vicki was brilliant.
so interesting and those notes were so helpful.
as if i could remember but.....where were you sitting?? haha it was a relatively small theatre...
i was down the front with the trinity lismore kids.
Lol, I was to the left in the middle.

Did you go to any of the English lectures at the same place? Cause if you did you would have heard me do nothin' but answer questions.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Zephyrio said:
(Yes, because the political undoings of Weimar obviously have a place in this debate... about which one's more interesting. Indeed.)

Well, thank Hitler that we ever study Weimar, because without him, I doubt Germany would be in the curriculum.
Ooooo, touché

Kujah

HSC
N/A
lol, von Papen, von Schleicher, Bruning, Muller or Stresemann compared to the morphine addict, Goering, the Doctor, Goebbels, the power-hungry secretary, Bormann or the issues surrounding Hitler as an effective Fuhrer? :)

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Zephyrio said:

I do agree with that.
However, I do think that Weimar is not only vital to understanding Hitler's rise to power, but provides evidence of the greatest legal, social, economic and cultural susceptibility to a totalitarian regime in history.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Whether or not it was a totalitarian regime is also up to question :p

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Kujah said:
lol, von Papen, von Schleicher, Bruning, Muller or Stresemann compared to the morphine addict, Goering, the Doctor, Goebbels, the power-hungry secretary, Bormann or the issues surrounding Hitler as an effective Fuhrer? :)
You've got me there.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Kujah said:
Stresemannm, Muller, Bruning, von Scheicher, von Paper and of course my darlin' Ebert any day.

=d

Zephyrio

HSC
Can I also add that Speer was a pretty handsome guy, even when he was old.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Lol, I was to the left in the middle.

Did you go to any of the English lectures at the same place? Cause if you did you would have heard me do nothin' but answer questions.
Nope, we didn't get to go to the English ones.
But I did go to the Extension lecture!
And if you were there, you would have heard ME do nothing but answer questions! Haha!
they thanked our teacher at the end for our participation and everyone was like "we know nothing, it's just her"

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Zephyrio said:
:lol: Don't tell me you Commies are giving up that easily! Challenge me! :jaw:
=d I'm actually pretty left wing in terms of my political and social standing.

Also, make me!
XD

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Kujah said:
Whether or not it was a totalitarian regime is also up to question :p
Ah, indeed
Structuralist/Intentionalist debates = fascinating.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
fallenstar said:
Nope, we didn't get to go to the English ones.
But I did go to the Extension lecture!
And if you were there, you would have heard ME do nothing but answer questions! Haha!
they thanked our teacher at the end for our participation and everyone was like "we know nothing, it's just her"
Extension English or History?

Because I distinctly remember sitting behind some Lismore girls, one who would not be quiet =d

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Yeah, pretty efficient and a great manipulator as well I might add.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
fallenstar said:
Ah, indeed
Structuralist/Intentionalist debates = fascinating.
:uhhuh: I always seem to imagine a bunch of old historians throwing books at each other and shredding pieces of paper at each other as they try to fight over each other who's right and who's wrong.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Extension English or History?

Because I distinctly remember sitting behind some Lismore girls, one who would not be quiet =d

Hahaha
Extension History, i think we went to both lectures and for the second we were high up the back. But we were down the front for the first. I was in my prime for both =D

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Kujah said:
:uhhuh: I always seem to imagine a bunch of old historians throwing books at each other and shredding pieces of paper at each other as they try to fight over each other who's right and who's wrong.
haha exactly!
"you intentionalist bastard!"

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
fallenstar said:
Hahaha
Extension History, i think we went to both lectures and for the second we were high up the back. But we were down the front for the first. I was in my prime for both =D
Hahaha, yeahhh I remember you. We were in the middle both times.
I think I spoke alot too.

Did you go to the one at UNE?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)